• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

IML Gear Cream!
Welp, it's starting to bruise. Have a small knot and some decent swelling, and there's a small divot where there used to be meat, about 1"x 3/4". Guess I tore my pec. Which sucks donkey balls. Doctor tommorow for MRIso we can see how bad it really is.

But I'll train around it. Today is gonna be arms, going to have to modify my triceps training to have no pressing and using isolation movements that exclude the pecs. Cable extensions I think are about all I'll be able to get away with, probably rope and single handle ones. Kickbacks too , anything that takes the stress off of my pec.

Welp, it's starting to bruise. Have a small knot and some decent swelling, and there's a small divot where there used to be meat, about 1"x 3/4". Guess I tore my pec. Which sucks donkey balls. Doctor tommorow for MRIso we can see how bad it really is.

But I'll train around it. Today is gonna be arms, going to have to modify my triceps training to have no pressing and using isolation movements that exclude the pecs. Cable extensions I think are about all I'll be able to get away with, probably rope and single handle ones. Kickbacks too , anything that takes the stress off of my pec.

FUCK GC!! You just cant catch a break, fingers crossed for you its not too bad!! Accident prone man lol . Its not funny though, sorry to hear that.

Damnit man. Just when you were getting back to rhythm. Just be safe while trying to train around it. Maybe incorporate some of those healing peptides you used in the past?

FUCK GC!! You just cant catch a break, fingers crossed for you its not too bad!! Accident prone man lol . Its not funny though, sorry to hear that.
Haha dude fuck! Its ridiculous! I'm going in tomorrow and hoping I can get an MRI right away since the VA here has one in a trailer out back. It doesn't seem that bad at all, it seems like a very minor tear but I know if I push it it'll go.

All because I got into the machine wrong lol

Damnit man. Just when you were getting back to rhythm. Just be safe while trying to train around it. Maybe incorporate some of those healing peptides you used in the past?
Yeah it'll be alright. Going to start GH tonight to help it along. I was thinking about grabbing some bpc too

Alright. Here's the deal.

Thankfully it's a very minor tear on my pec, very small and not needing surgery. It also damaged my supraspinatus again, mostly inflammation but there is fraying on it. Probably when my pec stopped firing.

So, just taking it easy and letting it heal. No weights for a few weeks for chest/delts, and just gentle stretching and maybe some band work. Started GH, bumped up the deca to 300mg weekly. I would grab bpc but don't have the dough atm.

So here's a meal from today. Good ol chicken breast, rice, and avocado.
2372229bb3d40d59f7a899c209c62e79.jpg

How long before it’s totally healed?

sorry bud, it’s a shitty situation. Hoping you get back to 100 fast

How long before it’s totally healed?

sorry bud, it’s a shitty situation. Hoping you get back to 100 fast
Probably can start pressing real light again in 3 weeks. Started GH so that'll accelerate it greatly. I'll go by feel and start incorporating band work to rehab the shoulder again.

Just donated blood today, just a simple whole blood. Good Lord do I feel better. Hematocrit was creeping up there and I was getting a constant headache and was feeling crappy and run down. About halfway through my head started easing up...guess it got a little too high this time!

Alright. So the pec tear was apparently very mild. Started doing some light pressing and it feels a little weird but it's not bad. Dodged a serious billet with that one!

My lifting schedule is all jacked up this week from work but we're working around it. Yesterday was a little chest and delts, today I just did 45 minutes on the stair climber and stretched. Fasted cardio in the morning!

Get Shredded!
Hell yeah! You got lucky and dodged a nasty bullet- make good on that good fortune and double down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright. So the pec tear was apparently very mild. Started doing some light pressing and it feels a little weird but it's not bad. Dodged a serious billet with that one!

My lifting schedule is all jacked up this week from work but we're working around it. Yesterday was a little chest and delts, today I just did 45 minutes on the stair climber and stretched. Fasted cardio in the morning!
Good news man.. keep grinding

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! You got lucky and dodged a nasty bullet- make good on that good fortune and double down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely! Tomorrow is going to be back day, so heavy rack pulls or deads! Love that shit!

Close call there for sure...glad youre all good!!

Weight was 180.0 the last time I checked, I'll pull that again fasted on Saturday

Figured I'd post up the new daily diet as well since that's the important stuff!

I also decided I'd go ahead with a small blast to help things progress a little quicker. Nothing crazy for sure

All GC gear here
500 test cyp
150 tren ace from blend
150 mast prop from blend
10mg aromasin twice weekly day of test shots
2iu GH daily. Puretropins currently, will eventually switch to meditrope blacks

I might run a little Novolin-r preworkout on leg days but it depends on how things go. It helps keep me from going hypo believe it or not, seems like it blunts the natural insulin response I get and keeps me more stable. I'll up the tren/mast as time goes on. If I keep growing while I cut like I have been I'll run a little dbol or anavar at the end. Not a big fan of orals anymore though due to the terrible heartburn and reflux they give me, especially over the top of tren...

Meal 1
10oz Egg Whites
50g Raw Oats
1tbsp Mac Nut Oil

Meal 2
4oz Chicken Breast
1c White Rice
1/2tbsp EVOO
1/2c greens

Meal 3
4oz Chicken Breast
1c White Rice
1/2tbsp EVOO
1/2c greens

Meal 4/Intra40g carbs

Meal 5/Post Workout
10oz Egg Whites
3 Rice Cakes

Meal 6
8oz 90/10 or lean beef
1c White Rice
1c greens

Meal 7
Casien Shake 25g
2tbsp Natural PB

TOTAL calories 2983.58

This is about 33% protein, 38% carbs, 29% fat. Off days I drop the intra and swap the rice cakes for raw oats.

Meal #3:

4oz chicken breast
1c white rice
1/2 tbsp evoo
3/4c bok choy
Topped with some spicy Thai coconut curry sauce that I found the other day. Good stuff! All while driving of course lol
4040c87f887b2d58880f618904408380.jpg

Celery..... that’s a great idea.

PB a no go on a cut?

Celery..... that’s a great idea.

PB a no go on a cut?
Nah not in my macros unfortunately. Its fine as long as I work it in but I avoid any calories outside what's on paper except things like raw or cooked broccoli, cauliflower, celery. Basically anything that either has almost no calories or takes more calories to digest than they contain

IML Gear Cream!
Chest and triceps in today. Half assed workout since I still have to take it easy on chest, then I strained my brachialis last week. Ended up with my brachialis and shoulder killing me about halfway through so that sucked, but I did what I could. Didn't bother logging weights since it was crap.

Plate Ioaded press
RP set of 160 for 15-7-4

Slight incline DB press
2 sets, hurt arm on second set

Pec deck
3 sets of 15, 2 drops on last set

Rope pushdown
Pyrimiding up to set of hard 12

Floor crusher
RP set
Arm started hurting bad on second interval

Gave up

30 minutes moderate intensity on stair climber

Last night leg workout. Went really well, knee bothered me a little on the heavy hacks but otherwise was good

Hip mobility/activation

Lying ham curl

1 RP set

110 for 8-5-4(17)

Drop to 65 for 8

Drop to 50 for 7

Hack machine

2 SS of 6-8

6 plates for 8

8 plates for 4 (knee hurt so stopped short on this set)

Cluster set 10 breaths between intervals

4 plates for 6 intervals of 4

Smith deficit lunge

3 SS of 10-13

95 for 12

"

"

Felt really good, went all the way to floor for each set

Leg extensions

1 RP

110 for 16-8-5

Drop to 60 for 9

Drop to 50 for 6

Learn how to walk again. Solid finish

Adductor machine

1 RP

90 for 14-8-5 (27)

Here's a diet update I've done. Decided I'm going to try cutting protein down before I cut down carbs after reading some things John Meadows had posted regarding protein/carb intake and dieting. For instance, when he dieted down for the Arnold he went all the way down to 1g of protein per lb of lean mass. As long as I'm recovering properly I'm going to try this out and see how it effects my progression. So I'm removing the last meal since it's jammed in too quickly after the one before to cut back a little more as well

Everything else is staying steady, gear is still 500 test cyp/150 tren ace/150 mast p. Dbol is used pre workout just on leg days for a little extra boost. I've honestly been dipping the tip lol...I haven't had a chance to make any liquid up yet.

FoodProteinCarbsFatCalories
Meal 1
10oz Egg Whites31.251.880.63138.19
50g Raw Oats9.147.65.6277.2
1tbsp Almond Oil0014126
Meal 2
3.5oz Chicken Breast31.1503.5156.1
1c White Rice5483.6244.4
1/2tbsp EVOO00763
Meal 3
3.5oz Chicken Breast31.1503.5156.1
1c White Rice5483.6244.4
1/2tbsp EVOO00763
Meal 4/Intra0400160
Meal 5/Post Workout
10oz Egg Whites31.251.880.63138.19
1/2c White Rice2.5241.8122.2
Meal 6
8oz 90/10 or lean beef61025469
1c White Rice5483.6244.4
Meal 7
TOTALS212.4259.3679.462602.18
Calories849.61037.44715.14

At first I was like what the fuck does that mean... then I saw procard.

Click.

Lmao. Poor feller ain’t gonna live that down.

I'm still confused lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Lol. Dipping the tip of my finger in dbol raws to dose it. Its a joke from a thread where he was talking about having clients "dip the tip" of their fingers to dose drol and stuff

Back