RAD-140 (Testolone)

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points

RAD-140 (Testolone)

Any one ever use this stuff? Had a guy at my work ask me about it.

I haven't really seen any one mention it. Seems relatively new. But after reading some online stuff looks like guys are comparing it to test.. I don't really buy that.

What do you guys think? any one have experience with this SARM?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes I have used it. I use it while on test as it is great for prostate support. It is nothing like test, that is bullshit. It will harden you a bit. Definitely a bit of strength increase and it does work.

FYI, I took some rad-140 and lgd-4033 without any test base and it shut me down big time. I don't ever recommend taking those two if you don't have test base.

LGD-4033 is better than rad-140 if you are looking for size and strength increase. That is some serious stuff. I love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

RAD-140, also known as Testolone, is a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator. There is little danger of nonskeletal muscle tissues experiencing androgen activity. In fact, RAD-140 has the highest ratio of anabolic to the androgenic activity of any SARM discovered, 90:1.
    Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that Testolone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.
    Let Me Experience You
    https://provenpeptides.com/shop/