• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RAD-140 (Testolone)

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one ever use this stuff? Had a guy at my work ask me about it.:coffee:

I haven't really seen any one mention it. Seems relatively new. But after reading some online stuff looks like guys are comparing it to test.. I don't really buy that.

What do you guys think? any one have experience with this SARM?

Yes I have used it. I use it while on test as it is great for prostate support. It is nothing like test, that is bullshit. It will harden you a bit. Definitely a bit of strength increase and it does work.

FYI, I took some rad-140 and lgd-4033 without any test base and it shut me down big time. I don't ever recommend taking those two if you don't have test base.

LGD-4033 is better than rad-140 if you are looking for size and strength increase. That is some serious stuff. I love it.

RAD-140, also known as Testolone, is a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator. There is little danger of nonskeletal muscle tissues experiencing androgen activity. In fact, RAD-140 has the highest ratio of anabolic to the androgenic activity of any SARM discovered, 90:1.
Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that Testolone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.

Back