• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Orals only on training days?

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I train 4 days a week for powerlifting and I want to throw in some Anadrol into my current cycle of Tren Ace and Sust. I was wondering if there are any benefits of taking an oral only on training days? Can you still gain strength and muscle taking it so sparingly? Reasoning behind this is I’m scared of the water weight associated with Anadrol since I have to make weight for my meets. I’ve tried Superdrol but it makes me feel like shit.

During a cycle I take dbol only on training days and get good gains, but I train six days a week. On another note, I can only take sdrol for 15 days before it wrecks me. That shit is gnar.

Throws off my hormones a little and it's noticeable, especially if I don't train the next day and take any but I feel like it's worth it.

Sure you can, i know ppl who dose anadrol eod to mitigate side effects.

It is ideal to run them everyday because you want to have a steady and stable blood plasma regardless of the half-life your body does become acustom to the medication and having a steady supply will prove to have greater benefits and it will hinder side effects, when you yin and yang the medication you were sending all sorts of signals with activating and deactivating and that is where a slew of side effects can happen... This goes with all medication and it's ideal to always have a daily intake you can always lower the amount on the days you're not training, but either way have a continuous Supply in your system.. this is optimal. It's been medically proven from time and time again.. you will have a greater output if you have a steady even intake .

Dosing orals eod or whatever never made sense to me. The norm now seems to be orals should be taken preworkout. Sorry but that's ridiculous. It's all about half life, and orals have a very short one... like 9 hours in most cases. Goal is keeping blood levels of said oral fairly consistent, just like oils, long or short esters. If sides are a problem then move on to a different oral.

It is ideal to run them everyday because you want to have a steady and stable blood plasma regardless of the half-life your body does become acustom to the medication and having a steady supply will prove to have greater benefits and it will hinder side effects, when you yin and yang the medication you were sending all sorts of signals with activating and deactivating and that is where a slew of side effects can happen... This goes with all medication and it's ideal to always have a daily intake you can always lower the amount on the days you're not training, but either way have a continuous Supply in your system.. this is optimal. It's been medically proven from time and time again.. you will have a greater output if you have a steady even intake .
I agree with this also. Try cutting the pill and see what 25mgs does per day.

Dosing orals eod or whatever never made sense to me. The norm now seems to be orals should be taken preworkout. Sorry but that's ridiculous. It's all about half life, and orals have a very short one... like 9 hours in most cases. Goal is keeping blood levels of said oral fairly consistent, just like oils, long or short esters. If sides are a problem then move on to a different oral.

I can't agree anymore.. even if the half life is several hours having a daily intake is better than nothing because of the activations that are initiated, those receptors and Pathways will stay open longer under the presents of a daily intake, intentionally skipping dosages will only allow these Pathways to desensitize only to start all over again..
The best example I can give with a daily intake of Medicine regardless of what it is it acts as a diplomat, and it convinces certain cellular groups and Pathways to be cooperative, not a lot of medications work right away and example would be antidepressants, the diplomats need time for convincing therefore you need consistency.. how is the body to trust and welcome these medicines if they are not consistent? I'm not saying they won't work, but there affects will be hindered and diminished, and not to their full potential... In a nutshell you're virtually wasting your time... If people are that concerned, then simply lower your dosage and be consistent with that, you'll be surprised what a consistent and low dosage will actually bring... You need constant and consistent initiation with cellular chatter and communication..

And keep in mind that certain metabolites that are pivotal for keeping a specific oral activated may in fact loiter, and linger for several hours or even up to 48 hours after responding, there for keeping that steady activation is what is pivotal in order to keep certain oral medications fully functional as they go down there instructed pathways.. don't tell your body what you want to do and how you want it to work because your body is the master regulator and it's going to let you know who is in charge..

I train 4 days a week for powerlifting and I want to throw in some Anadrol into my current cycle of Tren Ace and Sust. I was wondering if there are any benefits of taking an oral only on training days? Can you still gain strength and muscle taking it so sparingly? Reasoning behind this is I’m scared of the water weight associated with Anadrol since I have to make weight for my meets. I’ve tried Superdrol but it makes me feel like shit.

The answer to your question is yes you can take orals intermittently and still get results. I know several ppl who have done it and for them get less side effects. One guy can't run anadrol everyday or his blood pressure get too high but can run it eod and he gets results. You'll just need to try it and see what works best for you.

Thanks everyone for the input and advice. I think I’ll take it every day and adjust my dose as needed depending on water retention. I haven’t ordered any yet but I’ll be ordering it soon and I’ll get enough for 6 weeks at 25-50mg a day
Thanks again everyone

Thanks everyone for the input and advice. I think I’ll take it every day and adjust my dose as needed depending on water retention. I haven’t ordered any yet but I’ll be ordering it soon and I’ll get enough for 6 weeks at 25-50mg a day
Thanks again everyone

That will be the right dose range, 25-50mg, sides can go up quickly above 50.

I agree for overall growth. But at the same time I believe there are positives to dosing them only on training days. Giving the body a little break to recover equates to less BP, organ, negative digestive, and appetite suppressive sides. Especially if you’re just wanting the glycogen retention short term.

I can be flat as a pancake and take anadrol for a couple days then be 10lbs up and full. It has its place. But I agree overall for long term growth stable blood levels are important, as with any aas. You will always have guys running tne and tren suspension on workout days, which I feel isn’t much difference.

The answer to your question is yes you can take orals intermittently and still get results. I know several ppl who have done it and for them get less side effects. One guy can't run anadrol everyday or his blood pressure get too high but can run it eod and he gets results. You'll just need to try it and see what works best for you.

Totally disagree with this advice. So BP and water weight is thru the roof ED... yet just fine EOD? OP experiment before hand. Halo may be a better choice

Totally disagree with this advice. So BP and water weight is thru the roof ED... yet just fine EOD? OP experiment before hand. Halo may be a better choice

Not water weight, only bp that know of, but usually the two go hand in hand...does with me for sure. I agree the best results come from multiple ed dosing orals. But there's ppl out there that like to dose intermittently better.

I tried pinning injectable winny/ low dose 10mg sdrol only on training day's and it made me a wreck mentally. On my non training day’s I felt like the world was against me and would flash out for no reason. Very similar to tren E high dose. I used both these combos in the past but dosed ed and was fine. I don’t recommend it.

+1 agreed. Stable levels and not throwing your body off even if just minute

Orals only on training days is just fine.

No reason to take them every day when you can get almost identical results without feeling like shit.

Yep. I have the same issues. Training days only which about eod and no issues with pb.

Get Shredded!
I'm a believer in ED dosing orals, I figure out what I want to run for daily dosage, 25% of that on waking, 50% total dose preworkout, and 25% before bed. On non-training days I just skip the 50% pre workout dose and bump up the prebed dose by a few hours.

To answer your question, yes and no.

Part of the reason anadrol makes you so fucking strong is BECAUSE of the water. Not only total body weight leveraging but also because intra cellular water is increased.

With every day dosing you'll get both of those.

If you choose to dose only pre workout, which is how I've been doing it for a while when I actually do run strong orals now, it's going to minimize the overall water retention. You'll still get the intra cellular water though. It also won't make you feel like dog shit when using it for longer periods of time since you're not taxing your body every single day with a harsh oral.

My recommendation for you, find injectable anadrol.

To answer your question, yes and no.

Part of the reason anadrol makes you so fucking strong is BECAUSE of the water. Not only total body weight leveraging but also because intra cellular water is increased.

With every day dosing you'll get both of those.

If you choose to dose only pre workout, which is how I've been doing it for a while when I actually do run strong orals now, it's going to minimize the overall water retention. You'll still get the intra cellular water though. It also won't make you feel like dog shit when using it for longer periods of time since you're not taxing your body every single day with a harsh oral.

My recommendation for you, find injectable anadrol.

This is what I was getting at, some ppl do better with strong orals taking eod. The buddy i was talking about only runs anavar and anadrol, he takes the var ed and the drol eod, hes tried everything over the years and this is what he likes and gets less sides.

Yep. I have the same issues. Training days only which about eod and no issues with pb.

This is what I was getting at, some ppl do better with strong orals taking eod. The buddy i was talking about only runs anavar and anadrol, he takes the var ed and the drol eod, hes tried everything over the years and this is what he likes and gets less sides.

Then neither one of you (or REHH's buddy) understand half life or even blood levels, broscience not withstanding. So buddy A is taking 100mg of adrol ED and BP is going crazy.... no one defined what that was exactly, 165/95, 150/80???? But okay, so he decides to go 100mg EOD and now magically the BP and bloat comes down. Since anadrol has a half life of 9 hours, then taking every 48 hours means the blood levels are peaking and then dropping fairly dramatically between doses.

Wouldn't it be better for buddy A to drop the dose to 50mg ED, and also to split it up to 2 maybe even 3 doses a day? Less spike, more even blood levels of hormone, and I totally bet less sides, and better results?

Last edited:
Then neither one of you (or REHH's buddy) understand half life or even blood levels, broscience not withstanding. So buddy A is taking 100mg of adrol ED and BP is going crazy.... no one defined what that was exactly, 165/95, 150/80???? But okay, so he decides to go 100mg EOD and now magically the BP and bloat comes down. Since anadrol has a half life of 9 hours, then taking every 48 hours means the blood levels are peaking and then dropping fairly dramatically between doses.

Wouldn't it be better for buddy A to drop the dose to 50mg ED, and also to split it up to 2 maybe even 3 doses a day? Less spike, more even blood levels of hormone, and I totally bet less sides, and better results?

Or...maybe they do understand half-lives, but they choose to go their own route, because it works for them?
;)

Or...maybe they do understand half-lives, but they choose to go their own route, because it works for them?
;)
All in the head..... placebo effect is a wonderful thing ; )

hmm... interesting thread. Personally I have used dbol on workout days for very prolonged periods of time and yielded excellent results in addition to overall feeling of wellness with amazing pumps and low BP. no placebo effect here.

Dbol daily caused me to experience high BP, therefore, it wasn't near as effective for me across the board.

Experimentation with AAS is a personal thing, all nuts don't crack the same way.

Then you should have stuck to anavar, lol.

How have you been??? :kiss:

haha maybe so, but she isn't around any longer to get the goods ;) I'm doing pretty good brother and yourself?

I think you know the answer to your first question.

What makes sense and what works often times don't line up as you well know.

Arguments aside, I've used this method for a long time and it's not placebo either.

Back