• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Midwest Summer Cycle

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting a new cycle.

Goals: gain steady lean mass, quality over quantity.

Gear: Androgen Psycho Cut Tren A/Mast A
Androgen Velvet Test (I have enough test left for the first month) I have Osgear Sustanon on the way and will incorporate this assuming the promo order arrives, if not I will get a short ester test immediately as I would rather run a short along side the Psycho Cut.

I am 36, 6'4 currently weighing in at 210 - body fat % is unknown but posting a current pic as I want to show my starting point pre cycle.

Starting the tren at 50mg eod and will up periodically if sides are manageable. Test dosing is still being considered. I cant find any definitive conclusions on the fight over receptors debate so going to start with lower test and see how it flows and try to let the tren do its thing.

I have been operating at a 300 cal defiency and have lost some good bfat over the last couple months. I will convert to a 300 surplus and continue same level of cardio which has been calistenics and biking.

Dont mind the munchkin in the background of the pic.. lol. She is my shadow

Midwest
27acc77c1cce44bd6371f04ff3ed9ca1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SUbbed.. LOL, Cute kid playing in the laundry basket.. Mine used to do that also. Broke several of them.

SUbbed.. LOL, Cute kid playing in the laundry basket.. Mine used to do that also. Broke several of them.
She is a little tasmanian devil, it amazes me the shit she tears up. Lol

Correct, first pin today actually.
I doubt very good yet since he started yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Two pins in and so far so good. Havent felt the tren sides like I have in the past.. at all for that matter. In my previous experience it hit pretty hard right away them subsided but again, so far zip. I did have some crazy full body muscle spasms and involuntary contracting type of thing that was quite uncomfortable for a few hours. Could that be the mast in the tren/mast mix? Never had such a thing occur. I have been well hydrated so dont think that had a play. Feel fine today but it was certainly a bizaar experience for a few hours.

Two pins in and so far so good. Havent felt the tren sides like I have in the past.. at all for that matter. In my previous experience it hit pretty hard right away them subsided but again, so far zip. I did have some crazy full body muscle spasms and involuntary contracting type of thing that was quite uncomfortable for a few hours. Could that be the mast in the tren/mast mix? Never had such a thing occur. I have been well hydrated so dont think that had a play. Feel fine today but it was certainly a bizaar experience for a few hours.

I to feel tren sides rather quick weather enth or ace. To me, enth is sides in a bottle but I still run that shit. I'm gonna have some tren base in a few days I'll use for a pre. I don't judge the quality of my tren based on sides tho. Tren rapidly transforms my physique.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I to feel tren sides rather quick weather enth or ace. To me, enth is sides in a bottle but I still run that shit. I'm gonna have some tren base in a few days I'll use for a pre. I don't judge the quality of my tren based on sides tho. Tren rapidly transforms my physique.

I totally agree. I know the tren is legit, this part of a stash I already had. It is good to go for sure.

Whew! Best workout I have had in a good while tonight. Felt strong and upped weight on nearly every move.
939a209ad1348b586f9271e66bcc025a.jpg

what does your eating look like? Your definitely taller at 6'4. I've noticed that most people around here are on the shorter side.

Whew! Best workout I have had in a good while tonight. Felt strong and upped weight on nearly every move.
939a209ad1348b586f9271e66bcc025a.jpg

Good stuff @MidWest

Good stuff @MidWest

I am doing about 4,000 cal at the moment and seems to just about right. I am slowly adding lean weight.

3 meals per day and 3 shakes

1st meal typically eggs, oats, and avacado

2nd meal 30g protein shake with peanut butter

3rd meal chicken or beef with broccoli and brown rice with evo

4th meal 30g protein shake with peanut butter

5th meal various protein, healthy fat (this meal changes up daily as our family meal in the evening, mix it up between chicken, beef, pork or salmon)

6th meal 30g protein shake with peanut butter

I dont do any carbs in the evening so the earlier carb included meals are larger amounts.

This is my staple routine at the moment.

Whoops the post above was meant to reply to this.

But yes, I love being tall and will never complain about it. It does create some challenges for me. My long damn arms for instance is always tough to get a big rounded bicep look for example. The length just makes it a significant challenge for me.

what does your eating look like? Your definitely taller at 6'4. I've noticed that most people around here are on the shorter side.

Last edited:
Got my promo Sust in from OS Gear.

Going to be switching out my Test E for now and running .5ml eod of the 350 Sust along side my Androgen Tren/Mast
fdeba99f59003ecea0ac5549647ce83e.jpg

Back