A few questions

Thread: A few questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

A few questions

I've never tried kratom. Been reading a bit just currios how you all like to mix and dose. I'm looking to get some for myself to help rest and relax and a friend fighting addiction to uppers. I'm hoping that this might be a better alternative for my friend while he's battling what he's got going on.

What dose and strains would be best for both situations. Also, do you prefer to mix with coffee, juice, etc?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

It mixes better with something hot.I mix it with a small amount of coffee that has cooled off just enough that I can slam it down real fast and chase it with water.It doesn't taster very good.I also found good results mixing it with chocolate pudding.One of those little snack pack things.Good luck

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Rep Points

you can mix with whatever you like. Green tea is good. Oj, water, people mix with there protein drinks ,coffee. People even mix it in certain types of foods. Like yogurt/Greek yogurt, apple sauce,pudding etc.

Its really up to you. Most people try and mask the taste/bitterness. Its not to bad like tea. We even have caps now which make it very easy to take.

Red is the best for pain, addiction, great for relaxation. Will give a euphoric feel at higher doses. Sedating at higher doses also. Very mellow.. A night time strain

Green is similar to red. Not quite as strong for pain but also very good. You should feel relaxed, sense of overall well-being. Effects and duration are longer lasting.

Yellow is a good day time strain. Great for people who suffer from all forms of anxiety. Especially social anxiety. You will feel like a social butterfly..lol good energy strain. Grest used as a preworkout kicks lactic acids ass. Helps with aches and pains, might suppress appetite.

White is the best for energy. Also a day time strain. Will make you chatty. Full of energy, you will feel great, also great as a preworkout, duration of action isn't as long as yellow. Also Helps with pain, might suppress appetite.

Super green gives you a nice energy. Long lasting, feel great. Great for pain relief and helps you to relax. As the time goes on its less energetic and more relaxing and feel good. Stressfree, really helps your aches and pains. One of my favorites for sure.

Super red is also one of my favorites.

Great mood enhancer, relaxed, stressfree,

Awesome for pain. Higher doses and a nice euphoric feel. Also, great for sleep.

You can be sitting there relaxed ,pain free and watching tv. Next thing you know your waking up a 4 hrs later.. You were out. Just slipped into a nice deep sleep.

All kratom has pain relieving properties/anti inflammatory properties.

Some are better then others.

Super green and super red are my favorites.

You can mix strains to get the best of both worlds. Red/yellow is a good one.
    Red /white
    I like green and super red .. Lol it knocked me on my ass

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

www.DrugsGear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

In the beginning (now I just toss & wash), I'd put my dose in a coffee cup, fill it about 1/4 full of water and microwave for 15 seconds. Then, just stir and take like a shot of whiskey. Adding to a hot cup of coffee is good too in that coffee usually enhances the effects.

macedog24 did an good job of explaining the different strains. You might want to get a sample pack and see what works best for you and your friend. Please keep us updated as I'm sure others would find your feedback helpful. It's really amazing how many uses there are for kratom and how many people it has helped.

DrugsGear.Com
    Fast, Domestic-100% Pharm Products
    No minimum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

I pour the scoop directly into my mouth and wash it down with whatever I have on hand.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the info. Mixing it with coffee sounds good to me! I'll definitely let yall know how it goes. Hopefully it helps him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by adhome01 View Post
    In the beginning (now I just toss & wash), I'd put my dose in a coffee cup, fill it about 1/4 full of water and microwave for 15 seconds. Then, just stir and take like a shot of whiskey. Adding to a hot cup of coffee is good too in that coffee usually enhances the effects.

macedog24 did an good job of explaining the different strains. You might want to get a sample pack and see what works best for you and your friend. Please keep us updated as I'm sure others would find your feedback helpful. It's really amazing how many uses there are for kratom and how many people it has helped.
    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk