• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CJC, MK677, GHRP, HGH comparisons and differences

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've read conflicting things when researching all these peptides. I'm really trying to inform myself, but there is so much misguided information out there, so I turn to the guys on here to point me in the right direction.

I'm currently running HGH (puretropin), and I'm curious about all these other peptides, not just the ones I listed. I don't want to add anything to my cycle, I just want to become informed.

Can any tell me what works the best for specific things, why use them, or provide links or articles to read if you don't feel like informing me.

I've read CJC is better than HGH. I find that hard to believe, but I just wanna learn.

Dude- none of the peptides are better than HGH- Yes some peptides work to a certain degree but if you are running HGH, just stick with that as HGH is far superior.

Dude- none of the peptides are better than HGH- Yes some peptides work to a certain degree but if you are running HGH, just stick with that as HGH is far superior.

That’s what I thought. I was on a site and read that and started laughing

dude- none of the peptides are better than hgh- yes some peptides work to a certain degree but if you are running hgh, just stick with that as hgh is far superior.

x2

I had never used peptides because they were too expensive. I came into a bunch of different ones and i can say after 2 weeks on GHRP-2 and CJC with DAC i got the same sides as HGH. numb hands, my hands and feet and forearms hurt like hell and i got way leaner. Currently running MK-677, GHRP-2, FRAG 176-191, CJC WITH DAC. No doubt in my mind this shit works. I also just added ACE-031 once a week. I have gained 9 pounds in a week after adding the ACE-031. i know i am taking the shotgun approach but i had the supply so fuck it.

HGH is just for people who have a high level of disposable income. You also need to have the connections in the bodybuilding world in order to get legit HGH since getting one without a prescription is almost impossible. Those who cannot afford turn to black market vendors. However, purchasing from these sources are highly unreliable and the products are not questionable. You might not know this, but most HGH users who got their products from black market sources may just be injecting sugar water or what they call the GH-releasing peptides with anti-diuretics.

MK 677 results are similar to what HGH users can achieve. This is better than spending a huge chunk of money that can hurt your bank account. The MK 677 is known to provide outstanding results. This is the reason why most users call this the “Fountain of Youth”. This is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). This is well known in the bodybuilding circle because of its efficacy and its benefits that are similar to HGH and other steroids. This is like taking a mild steroid but with absolutely no side effects.
Spamming motherfucker!

Spamming motherfucker!

Monty must of deleted it, I'd been watching her the other account just like this. They never mentioned sources or links so I didn't ban them. Don't see any in your quote either.

Monty must of deleted it, I'd been watching her the other account just like this. They never mentioned sources or links so I didn't ban them. Don't see any in your quote either.
It was provenpeptides. Gets annoying

It was provenpeptides. Gets annoying

So someone edited out the link in your quote cause i don't see it

I'll go ban her anyway, i trust your word.

Oh well she's already been nuked

Last edited:
used to be that HGH was much more expensive than it is today and the odds of getting good stuff was a lot less... where as any american research company had legit cheap peptides.. Now gh seems to be everywhere and pretty decent stuff for reasonable prices.. I have used peptides and GH and I actually liked some of the peptides for different reasons.

First was hunger. Man I remember get crazy hunger from-CJC ghrp combo and I did get some of the other sides as well soft skin better sleep but Im not sure how they affect IGF?

As for the gh I really did not get much out of it but I only used it for a month and a half at low doses... I did not really see a reason to continue at the cost of it.. I see more benifit in steroids personally with less cost..

I used the product somatozine which is mk677 and that shit turned me red and boosted my blood pressure like crazy giving me headaches and got extreme lethargy....went through almost 2 bottles before I realized it was that doing it. I was falling asleep sitting up at my desk man bobbing and weaving.

All in all I like the way the cjc and ghrp made me feel over the others but for the cost still not really worth the benefit(not to mention pinning sub q three times a day)... Id rather take that money and spend it on better tasting food like nice sushi restaurants or meals prepped with tender loin.. expensive spice combos, ect

I have said it before and I think age plays the biggest factor in the usefulness of gh... Most older guys swear by it... most younger guys just get lighter wallets unless using high doses with insulin and competing.

Just my 2 cents.

Back