• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fastest TD to date...

rayschray12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No picture of postal material please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my bad...was the non info side of the box..but i get it :winkfinger:

great job on turn around time...stoked to get things rolling

Welcome home!!!!

ya bro...super impressed with you guys...just a pleasure to work with..gracias GC!!

- - - Updated - - -

ill post up some clean pics of the goods in a bit

💪

ya bro...super impressed with you guys...just a pleasure to work with..gracias GC!!

- - - Updated - - -

ill post up some clean pics of the goods in a bit

8773b154dc620fc92ddb06c40c83345f.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Yessir..pinned 2.5 cc’s first thing this AM..zero issues

My man please do me a favor and take that dispense quick banner down and put something else up. Every time I see you post it makes me extremely depressed and I come to tears and go lay down and cuddle with all my empty dq bottles and the one full one that I have left that I pray to every morning. Please my emotions can’t handle this I’m trying to cope with life without dq still.

GC can be your new love bro. I too used to love some DQ....pinned a little Test ISO not long ago. I've moved on and GC quality is on the same level.

QUOTE=Jswole220;1412253]My man please do me a favor and take that dispense quick banner down and put something else up. Every time I see you post it makes me extremely depressed and I come to tears and go lay down and cuddle with all my empty dq bottles and the one full one that I have left that I pray to every morning. Please my emotions can’t handle this I’m trying to cope with life without dq still.[/QUOTE]

Back