• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Colonoscopy 💩💩😁

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've reached that magical age of 50 and my doctor says time to look up the ole poop shoot. I've really tried to be proactive with my health and think these are important to get. What really stinks is its right in the middle of my cycle, and this not eating and crapping your brains out is the shits(no pun intended). This no food today is killing me. It's the hunger pains that hurt. My procedure is in the morning, then hopefully food shortly there after. The beef broth and lime jello doesn't stick to your ribs. At least I'm getting some some cardio....running from the couch to the shitter...😆😆

Had one done and it was rough not being able to eat much for about a week. That stuff I had to drink was absolutely horrid not to mention having to be within a hop to the throne.

However it went well as I was put right under during the exam. Results came back clean except for one removing one polyp which turned out benign. Gotta do it again in 5 years 🤭

Had one done and it was rough not being able to eat much for about a week. That stuff I had to drink was absolutely horrid not to mention having to be within a hop to the throne.

However it went well as I was put right under during the exam. Results came back clean except for one removing one polyp which turned out benign. Gotta do it again in 5 years 來
I'm seeing some nice definition in my abs...lol. It does make a person a little nervous. I've had no issues whatsoever, so I'm not anticipating any, but I guess you never know.

Just try to relax one you get home. The VA gave me propofol and fentanyl during mine. I got home, felt great, so I told my fiancee I was gonna light the burn pile since it was such a nice day. She tried to stop me but I wasn't having it. Got it lit, started getting nauseous so I went inside because it went out. Laid on the couch, immediately ran out back and puked all over the porch haha. Guess I wasn't fine...

Just try to relax one you get home. The VA gave me propofol and fentanyl during mine. I got home, felt great, so I told my fiancee I was gonna light the burn pile since it was such a nice day. She tried to stop me but I wasn't having it. Got it lit, started getting nauseous so I went inside because it went out. Laid on the couch, immediately ran out back and puked all over the porch haha. Guess I wasn't fine...
Lol...that's funny! 😆😆. I've pretty much shit my brains out and ready to go.

Lol...that's funny! . I've pretty much shit my brains out and ready to go.
Ah man I feel your pain. Nothing like shooting your guys out all day. At least by tomorrow morning you won't have anything left lol. If you wake up during the procedure just try to say whatever crazy shit you can before they pump you back up. That's what I did. Well,I should say I tried to talk but I was probably too retarded to make sense

I forgot another funny part, I had eaten homemade chicken noodle soup and sourdough bread, and after I chuked it all over our chickens came and ate it all, which was kinda funny

Damn that must been wild. After mine I went home and went straight to bed and slept 6 hrs straight away. Then I went to Popeyes for a box of chicken spicy.

I’ve had a couple, the prep is the worst part actually. I saw a sign in the recovery last time that made me laugh.

The Five “F’s” of Colonoscopy
Fast
Flush
Film
Fart
Flee

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
I’m 53 and have had quite a few because Colon cancer runs in my family. Yes the prep sucks plus you wipe your ass so many times it hurts Toilet paper feels like tree bark after like the 3 shit was to the point I would take a shower to clean up. They put me out which was great finally got some sleep but woke me up too soon which felt like I had to take the biggest shit of my life. But compared to the alternative I’ll put up with it every 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back and the poop shoot is good to go...lol. I slept all day yesterday. The anesthesia really screwed with me. I was wanting to go to the gym in the evening but back tracked on that.

I got a couple years to turn 50 and get mine but I hear they lowered it to 45 now.

I'm back and the poop shoot is good to go...lol. I slept all day yesterday. The anesthesia really screwed with me. I was wanting to go to the gym in the evening but back tracked on that.
Yeah it puts you down for the day. Plus you're completely depleted afterwards

Back