• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any Puretropin before and after pictures?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know some guys are currently running puretropin, but these are new logs and do not contain before and after photos. Do we have anybody who took puretropin for at least a couple months who has some before and after shots?

I know some guys are currently running puretropin, but these are new logs and do not contain before and after photos. Do we have anybody who took puretropin for at least a couple months who has some before and after shots?
I have some on vs off pics lol

i have some before and after pics , but on the afters i was also on Tren and a good diet

So where are the pics? I would love to see them as well.

Seriously, you tightened up very well. Post up a pic after you "plan on hitting it hard this month."

Will do. I'm ordering the new 15iu kits from IL now. I spent a few weeks in Europe and didn't train much except for at my mom's gym in Grenoble France a couple of times. Did legs for the first time in about a month friday and I'm still wrecked on Monday.

Back