• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GPZ still g2g?

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m in need of pins again and I’ve always used GPZ. But I remember a while back hearing that they got hacked and everyone’s credit card info stolen. Is it safe to use again? Anyone use them recently? Or what other sites do you guys use? Thanks guys

I think that shop was busted for selling syringes and needles. Wesley Inman probably has his own brand on his site to sell you for only 4x the price.

jk I know this is not helpful.

gpz is still good

Def g2g.. Got a 100 gpz...

Cheapthreads out..

I use Med-Lab Supply out of South Florida. There shipping is a little on the pricey side but you can chose which one you want and they process and get it going within 24hrs. Nice selection also.

BB from Boston

Well I know you’ll get your shit but the question is no ones had their card info stolen recently, they got that under control? I haven’t needed to order in like a year but I think I’ll stock up right now. Thanks everyone

IML Gear Cream!
You're good to go- Ive ordered very recently with no issues and the T/A was outstanding. I was shocked at how fast actually.
Well I know you’ll get your shit but the question is no ones had their card info stolen recently, they got that under control? I haven’t needed to order in like a year but I think I’ll stock up right now. Thanks everyone

I never stopped using them, and have ordered several times without any CC issues

Allegro medical, they have tons of other good stuff too. Very cheap, and it's amazon prime quick. 10% Off $100 And Free Shipping Over $49
use Code: freedom10

GPZ was decent as well. T/A was longer and prices were higher but they always came through. Not sure if they're still g2g or not though.

Used GPZ a few weeks ago - still good as far as I know.

Ordered from the a couple weeks backs. Always have been GTG for me.

If GPZ is Gorilla then I’ve had good luck with them. Items are delivered within 5 days after the order is marked complete.

Had a good experience most recently around June 28, 2018 to put perspective on how recent.

If GPZ doesn’t mean gorilla then sorry for trolling your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Medlab is gtg, haven't ordered from gpz in forever since they dont stock the sizes I want.

Been using GPZ for years and always great service. Last order was 6 weeks ago and no problems.

I've been using shopmedvet.com they've been a solid source for med supplies, prices and shipping are very good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back