Ppl tren e, int raws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    How many cycles have you ran? How tall are you at 160lbs?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    5'7 Im currently finishing up a cut from 180.

also runing their test and primo along with the tren-e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    Whats up brother how you been? Havenít seen you in a minute.
    I've been good bud just busy. I know you correct bud I didn't expect going this long without hearing from you either lol anyways everything has been good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I am thinking they had to get raws somewhere else and the quality wasn't the same. That's what I was getting at earlier. This post about tren looking different almost confirms my suspicions. Although tren darkness has no real play in the overall strength, it still means a different batch and possibly, but not definitely, different raws.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    I agree bud, like I mentioned my sixth sense about the color, and to the way it brewed was different in a way that made me concerned enough to contact both reps I Know and ask them of any issues and send them pics. I even spoke about labmax testing them to make sure they was ok.

Like I stated cause of the track record and the reps telling me everything should be fine I blew it off until now. I'm still a big fan of ppl and will continue to do business with them but hopefully I'd this is true then they do everything possible to insure this doesn't happen again and make it right.

I'll pay this also in the last 6 months I've ordered tren raws at least 1-2 times a month. And only once I noticed a concern. So it wasn't like this went on for a long period of time or whatever. So idk the exact timeline but I know the batch I'm speaking of was between April and June.

Also the Tren e rawz I received and brewed yesterday look back to normal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Wish I would've never labeled them yet but anyways this is the most recent batch of Tren e raws from ppl. Brewed this within the last two days. The carrier oil is the same in both products and you can clearly see which is the Tren.

The process of which I use from start to finish did not alarm me any. But like I stated and I don't have any vials left to show you the batch of raws that alarmed me but it through flags out to me multiple times. From the light color look of the raws, to the way it brewed and didn't give me any issues with wanting to crash which for me never happens, ever I mean ever.... To the fact that when I placed the Tren next to my test like in this pic they was almost hard to tell apart. That all made me concerned

Addicted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by boyou boy View Post
    Wish I would've never labeled them yet but anyways this is the most recent batch of Tren e raws from ppl. Brewed this within the last two days. The carrier oil is the same in both products and you can clearly see which is the Tren.

The process of which I use from start to finish did not alarm me any. But like I stated and I don't have any vials left to show you the batch of raws that alarmed me but it through flags out to me multiple times. From the light color look of the raws, to the way it brewed and didn't give me any issues with wanting to crash which for me never happens, ever I mean ever.... To the fact that when I placed the Tren next to my test like in this pic they was almost hard to tell apart. That all made me concerned

Did you tried them, or it is just looking bad to you? I have seen before white tren, one of my guy in gym using and it was working.
    dammit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't try them bud I wish I did. I wasn't using Tren at that time and honestly I don't even remember who got what from that particular batch. But I did in fact have a concern with that particular batch and that was the only time I've ever had a concern with anything from ppl.

It's just a really strange coincidence that at the same time frame I've noticed multiple guys saying something about the Tren e raws that alarmed me. I'm just leaving my honest worries brothers. I'm not in anyway taking anyone's side here and like I stated I will still use ppl regardless. I Definitely would like ppl to look into this though and get to the bottom of what happened and do everything in his power to assure that nothing like this happens in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by xeaven View Post
    Did you tried them, or it is just looking bad to you? I have seen before white tren, one of my guy in gym using and it was working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lilleo187 View Post
    Ive been on 500mg of their tren-e and I dont feel shit. Pretty pissed off about this. I started low at 300 mg and then upped it to 450mg 4 weeks in. Now i just upped it to 500mg to see if it would make a difference. Not sure what these guys are giving out but pretty sure the tren is no good. This is also my first time running more than 200mg and I'm only 160lbs. I'm not getting any sides from this stuff so I think something is up considering everything I hear about Tren.
    At 160lbs do you really think you need gear? Food maybe a better alternative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor44 View Post
    At 160lbs do you really think you need gear? Food maybe a better alternative.
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk