• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan

Mustcut12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for primobolan. Advice on a sponsor from someone who has actually used it.

Primo is a phenomenal addition to any cycle. PSL has very good primo ace and depot (enanthate). If you look through the sponsor section, you will find their sub forum and will see that their primo is has been tested for purity and dose accuracy. You can’t beat the price either. We are also having a 10% off sale through the 7th

Last edited:
We have 100mg and 200mg Primobolan ... Just recently our primo was tested and results were posted on AnaSci if you have membership over there..

Our prices won't be beat either..

Looking for primobolan. Advice on a sponsor from someone who has actually used it.

Wife and I have run Pharmacom primo from basicstero, it's good.

Used primo in just about every cycle I've run, I just respond to it very well. If you're going high dosages you'll want to find a 200mg lab (many on here Pharmacom & HAS are the first to come to mind but there are more). I switched over to the Bayer primo, expensive but worth it.

Back