• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HgH and hcg Lab Analysis 2018

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
71734f9507e7a2775e6642a47ef204df.jpg

There’s the line up and again I’m very impressed with all of Euro Pharmacies testing and you should be too. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask away or shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have some of the best HGH available both pharma and ugl. I have used and always very pleased each time.

I have been wanting to run some. Now I know where getting it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have 96iu of pharma grade Genotropin that I’m only gonna use when I’m under 10% bf I’m about 15 now so got some work to do. I want get the most out of 5iu pharma ed and do what Procard did and switch pharma with ugl ed.

I ran the Genos for the SWUSA at 5-6 iu's day. I ran a high quality generic, tested out by Janoshik at numbers similar to yours. I only ran 3 iu's of the generics (no T3, no clen or stims) and came in even leaner (cross striated glutes) at the Texas state championships last Sat (3 days ago).

Diet was on point and I was doing an hour and 20 minutes of cardio a day.

Here is my advice: The generics work great. However, they also have more sides. 6 ius of Genos gave me significant sides. However 3 iu's of generic gave m zero sides and worked great. I would be concerned about running more than 5iu's of generics.

For ONTOPYA would use intermittent fasting, clean diet, cardio, and 3-4 ius of generics to first get under 10% body fat. I believe that is what he plans, yes? Once lean and if you were extremely motivate I would then switch to the Genos.

However, and this because I know ONTOPYA personally, 6 iu's of pharm is still going to cause challenges for his day job, it is not a job where he can afford to be sleepy.

Intermitent fasting is, IMO, the key. Done properly, IF and 3-4 iu's will get ONTOPYA to where he wants to be.

Back