• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just over 3 weeks on HGH, sore finger joints, swelling in feet, need some advice!

IML Gear Cream!
Just a good, honest picture in good light (daylight is best, just avoid light with harsh shadows and such) helps the readers judge where you are. This, combined with a description of your goals, helps with putting together a plan to get you there.

I am looking forward to seeing GarlicChicken's diet plan for you.

All of this. The avatar pictures get kinda blurry so just PM it to me if you want, or post it here. Daylight is absolutely best if you can get someone to take it for you. The clearer the picture the better, because judging actual bodyfat content is pretty difficult anyway.

Your goals are definitely important, as well as any info about your body's response to carbs/fats if you have figured out anything about that yet.

I prefer a higher carb diet vs higher fat and protein, over recently found that protein isn't necessarily a clean macro when in excess.

I also need to know if you have any issues with hypoglycemia or anything like that relevant to diet.

I also need to know if you have any issues with hypoglycemia or anything like that relevant to diet.

No issues whatsoever & i've put a picture of me as well, taken this morning, i hope this would be helpful, if not let me know & I'll take another one tomorrow morning :))

Take it in good light. Quit trying to use shading to show best advantage. Just an honest picture. I hope that makes sense. It is best that Garlic Chicken knows exactly your current shape, then where you want to be in 6 months, in order to give you the best advice.

Also don't post it as an avatar, attach it to the post. One more thing - remove your face unless perhaps you live in a place where all of this is perfectly legal and above board. Safety is important.

oh ok...thanks for the advice I'll remove it now.....and click another one tomorrow, without my face on it this time :)

oh ok...thanks for the advice I'll remove it now.....and click another one tomorrow, without my face on it this time :)
Thanks. I am not trying to be an ass - just looking out for your safety.

Back