• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

** New auction **

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
- $300 store credit (shipping included here)
- $150 reserve
- First bid is $1
- Increments are whole dollar up to $5
- Wait one hour to outbid yourself
- Auction ends Friday, July 6th, 8pm EST (NYC). Last bid by 7:59pm wins.

gamesbegin-3.jpg

- $300 store credit (shipping included here)
- $150 reserve
- First bid is $1
- Increments are whole dollar up to $5
- Wait one hour to outbid yourself
- Auction ends Friday, July 6th, 8pm EST (NYC). Last bid by 7:59pm wins.

gamesbegin-3.jpg
Not sure if I fully understood, is this auction for $300 store credit or what exactly ? Thanks !

you buy $ 300 of credit to spend in the store.
if you reach the minimum 150 you have practically 50% discount or at least 150 dollars free.

and free shipping!
if you reach the minimum 150 you have practically 50% discount or at least 150 dollars free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phill im very jealous of those ABS!

So $25

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I see, so the bid is the price for $300 credit in the store, is that correct ? thanks

I see, so the bid is the price for $300 credit in the store, is that correct ? thanks

Correct. You get $300 in store credit for the highest bid on this auction. Please understand that the shipping value of $30 is embedded in the $300 credit, so it's $270 in products and $30 for a full store credit of $300.

You can also make a larger order and deduct 300 minus winning bid from it. If winning bid is $180 and you order $500, you pay $380, if you order $400, you pay $280, if you order $320, you pay $200, etc...

Get Shredded!
Oh God, sorry, my English
I understood exactly the opposite. from $ 5 and up

No worries. I also speak a romance language and English can be tricky sometimes.

The idea behind $5 max increment is to keep the thread busy so more people can see it.

Back