• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ordered Dbol and got some FREE winstrol in addition to what I ordered

Owasntme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
LOL so today i got my order and i opened it and there was winstrol w my order of dbol.. was that like a little gift or something haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol send it my way I’ll use it for ya ;)

@allnatty yeah that’s what i got 50ct witht the dbol i order

Just to be clear, you received winny in addition to the other item(s) you ordered.
Therefore, you got EXTRA FREE products added with your order.
:D

This is not a case of getting winny instead of dbol as a mistake; so you got everything you ordered and then some more thrown in free.
I want that to be clear in case others read the title and think it is a complaint about getting the wrong product.

Last edited:
They were doing that for a while, getting rid of imperfect blisters.... I got prolly 3 winny 50 packs with one missing from the blister in my last 2 or 3 orders.... not mention some free anavar and I believe some tbol as well..... not sure if they are still doing that or you got a bonus.... either way it’s a win!

Basic is very awesome and giving when it comes to ordering from them . Last order I made they threw in free stuff as well. They are definitely a place I will forever continue to order from

Definitely a little misleading title...winny in addition to the Dbol is great, winny instead of the dbol not so great OP, glad to hear all is good, can’t go wrong with Basic, good people!

Definitely a little misleading title...winny in addition to the Dbol is great, winny instead of the dbol not so great OP, glad to hear all is good, can’t go wrong with Basic, good people!

I fixed the title.
Normally (as I have NEVER done so before), I do not touch such things -- but that title was misleading and made it sound as if there was a mistake with the order -- When actually, the OP received his order AND free winny gift.
No big deal -- after all it is a positive things. But I know some people may just glance at titles and may come to a conclusion without reading details; therefore, I fixed it for clarification.

I fixed the title.
Normally (as I have NEVER done so before), I do not touch such things -- but that title was misleading and made it sound as if there was a mistake with the order -- When actually, the OP received his order AND free winny gift.
No big deal -- after all it is a positive things. But I know some people may just glance at titles and may come to a conclusion without reading details; therefore, I fixed it for clarification.

Rt , I’d be lying if I said I saw the title and said to myself “wait ... they packed winny blisters with dbol?” Then read the comments and was like ... “bad title “ lol

I didn’t get meltos, but got anavar, I thought it was a mistake ! Lol

Back