• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cross posting Getting my shit together log

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just thought I would drop a link to my log in this subforum.

I currently have 134 bottles of puretropins left in my fridge and am going to be blasting it all before it loses its potency. I orderd something like 50 kits about 14 months ago and this is what i got left.

Currently considering 15ius ed with slin for 3 months. Or maybe 30ius 3x weekly for 14 weeks.

Either way its going to be interesting and at 10ius a day I notice major changes in weeks not months like most people running 2 or 3 ius a day so Im not overly concerned about "not being on it long enough"

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82685-Getting-my-shit-together-log

Just thought I would drop a link to my log in this subforum.

I currently have 134 bottles of puretropins left in my fridge and am going to be blasting it all before it loses its potency. I orderd something like 50 kits about 14 months ago and this is what i got left.

Currently considering 15ius ed with slin for 3 months. Or maybe 30ius 3x weekly for 14 weeks.

Either way its going to be interesting and at 10ius a day I notice major changes in weeks not months like most people running 2 or 3 ius a day so Im not overly concerned about "not being on it long enough"

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82685-Getting-my-shit-together-log
Damn that's alotta growth!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yea. I had a huge settlement check from a wreck and after the first 12 kits tested good and started helping me recover I figured I would drop at least 4 or 5k more.
We will rebuild him.
We will make him better(with growth)

Not gonna lie. 10ius of gh ED turned me into a whole different person. A fair amount of it permanent.
Yeah dude please elaborate. I'm very interested to know.
Damn that's like at least $200 every 10 days at that amount.

Not gonna lie. 10ius of gh ED turned me into a whole different person. A fair amount of it permanent.
That car accident sounds crazy. I like this guy. Something about him reminds me of me.

Yeah dude please elaborate. I'm very interested to know.
Damn that's like at least $200 every 10 days at that amount.

I was lucky. I got in when Iron was having an insane sale. I think i paid about 5v total for all my growth. Something like 50+ kits

Aside from the "generic" effects like joint growth (size 9 wedding band was loose and now a 10 gets stuck if I happen to be the slightest bit) I notice a few metabolism changes.

I went from an ecto to a mesomorph. Used to eat all day and not gain a pound. Now i notice its fairly easy to add size without getting fat.

My base strength is much higher. I could take a week off and notice a good 20 to 30% decrease in total strength. I didnt bench for 3 months and still came back just 20lbs shy of my max. Squat and deads are low but thats more of my hip not working right than actual strength. At one point I was hitting my prior belted max without a belt post accident but stopped due to my hip.

I hold fat differently. Used to have a spare tire and would get back AND front tits. Now I will gain fat on my abs while still having the adonis belt look (so no spare tire).

I also feel like my mind muscle connection is improved 100 fold.

i would think that at 10ius a day you are going to start to look like a cave man. Wont all your soft tissue grow??

IML Gear Cream!
i would think that at 10ius a day you are going to start to look like a cave man. Wont all your soft tissue grow??

I had some joint growth. Had to go up a whole size on my wedding band. Aside from that, I didnt develop a caveman brow and I definitely didnt grow a nija turtle belly. I would say the whole HGH turning you into a caveman is a lot more along the lines of higher dosages with insulin for years and years.

I mean, we tell folks 2 to 3 ius for 6 months to see results. So you get dudes just wanting to look good and add a little extra dooing it for a year....now take a guy whose sole goal is the olympia title. Hes going to push GH for YEARS...and hes going to be gorging himself and slamming insulin. Ive had a few older dudes that used to compete against guys like cormier tell me they were fine aesthetically till the added insulin then BAM. prego belly.

I did notice some depening of the voice. Oddly enough mast and tren never did it to me. But GH did

Back