• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Montego Prep With EP and Z

Get Shredded!
Oh yeah that's crappy. I just had a deep tissue Saturday, made a lot of the access go away.

Years ago I ran accutane @ 20mg daily for I forget how many weeks because I was getting that cystic acne. Cleared it up permanently other than the occasional big one here and there
Man it's hard to explain it to guys who never had it.

Mine are huge lumps on my back. Then they eventually fill with blood and will bleed for a long time if I can get them open. They're also right up the center of my back so I can't reach them. I use one of those brushes with a long handle to wash there but it doesn't help.

The ones on my upper back and shoulders aren't as bad but they're more painful.

Mine are huge lumps on my back. Then they eventually fill with blood and will bleed for a long time if I can get them open. They're also right up the center of my back so I can't reach them. I use one of those brushes with a long handle to wash there but it doesn't help.

Oh you have severe cystic acne. Mine were close but not quite as bad overall I think. A lot of them would get to be a good 1/2-3/4 inch wide and were similar to what you're talking about, but maybe only 35% of them.

Accutane cleared that stuff up great for me. At first they got really pissed off and swollen, then the pus/oil pushed out to the surface and popped, then it all cleared out and the pores got smaller. Took a good month or so to get through that process, then I remember once they healed into scar tissue I kept up the accutane for about another month so it wouldn't rebound. The accutane should work for you man. You just might need larger doses than I did

Oh you have severe cystic acne. Mine were close but not quite as bad overall I think. A lot of them would get to be a good 1/2-3/4 inch wide and were similar to what you're talking about, but maybe only 35% of them.

Accutane cleared that stuff up great for me. At first they got really pissed off and swollen, then the pus/oil pushed out to the surface and popped, then it all cleared out and the pores got smaller. Took a good month or so to get through that process, then I remember once they healed into scar tissue I kept up the accutane for about another month so it wouldn't rebound. The accutane should work for you man. You just might need larger doses than I did
The bitch wouldn't prescribe Accutane yet.

Topical clindamycin....... Guess I'll just find my own.

Oh! And guess what she wanted to ask questions about for ten minutes? I bet you'll NEVER guess.......

Fucking doctors piss me off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh! And guess what she wanted to ask questions about for ten minutes? I bet you'll NEVER guess.......
That's annoying. I can't stand the laziness of doctors when they know you're doing gear. They immediately point to that being the problem because it's easier than actually helping

Yep I had that exact thing. It get done lifting and have blood all over my shirt. From a couple that opened up.. accurate fixed it though.. haven’t had problems since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monte,

Have you ever tried a red light therapy bed ? It did seem to help some of my skin issues and since you can lay down in them like a tanning bed it hits all of you. Could be worth giving it a try...at least until you can get your hands on some Accutane. Some tanning salons will have a bed converted to a red light bed. And no, it doesnt tan you so no worries about burning ;)

Monte,

Have you ever tried a red light therapy bed ? It did seem to help some of my skin issues and since you can lay down in them like a tanning bed it hits all of you. Could be worth giving it a try...at least until you can get your hands on some Accutane. Some tanning salons will have a bed converted to a red light bed. And no, it doesnt tan you so no worries about burning ;)
Never heard of it. I'll look into those though.

Anything at this point.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Guess I got my log mixed up or didn't make a note last time I did MR squat machine.......

Squat machine - 240*30(wtf),260*26
Romanian split squat - 25*26
DB hamstring curl - 35*23
Calf press - 260*22, 22, 21
Spider Curls - 50*24, 22

Post workout
400g egg whites
100g Fruity Pebbles
180g blueberries (these were probably freezer burnt lol)
6fdf138ec06f30214de99e5dfe77a0a8.jpg

Post workout solid meal
200g orange roughy
300g Jasmine rice

Been a long time since I've had white fish. Tilapia ruined me last prep so I thought it would be a good time to find an alternative.

Seasoned with Tony's, blackened season and Cinnamon
591128b3b660d9fd92338ad8f5048425.jpg
774a2de87577c9037daf455d73b9c9bd.jpg

Have you tried antibiotics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that sounds horrible, the little acne i get pisses me off and drives me crazy. My wife checks my back every night for whiteheads and pops em for me. If I'm not on tren or deca my skin stays clear, the 19nors break me out.

Wow that sounds horrible, the little acne i get pisses me off and drives me crazy. My wife checks my back every night for whiteheads and pops em for me. If I'm not on tren or deca my skin stays clear, the 19nors break me out.
Yeah it sucks ass really.

I ran since Accutane a couple years back and it went away but, I didn't run it long enough. Just until it cleared up.

Added in about 200g carbs on my non training day yesterday. Having a tougher then expected time keeping my weight up this week.

Have been holding at 247-249 but it dropped to 245 over the last two days for whatever reason. Isn't from lack of food or Hydration since food has increased and water stayed the same. Fluke maybe.

Upper loading

Yates row - 315*9, 7
Weighted Pullups - 35*10 long stretches
Incline BB - 275*8 272*6 double drop set
Smith shoulder press - 315*6 225*9

Glutes and Hamstrings are sore so still not going to add in the lower pump sets on these days. Would be too much. What I may do is drop down a tier in volume on legs so I can add those in for more frequency.

I'll be ditching my Incline BB work from here on out and doing those on Smith. The stations here just have way too much Incline and it's not hitting my pecs. I prefer just a single notch on free bench for incline. It's the perfect degree for myself. Also, due to the angle, it's a bitch to unrack and, I miss reps probably since I train alone and have to start almost behind my head.

Todays meals so far

1 -
5 whole eggs
200g egg whites

2 -
250g Chicken Breast
Mushroom asparagus and Brussel sprouts
2tbsp EVOO

3 -
230g ground sirloin
80g Oats

4 - post workout
400g egg whites
100g Blueberry Chex
1 banana

5 -
200g Chicken Breast
300g Jasmine rice

Nice Monte.

I'm afraid the next step for that acne is going to be accutane. I hate that crap but it works. Now isn't really the time for that though, your body is already under enough stress...

Use a very low dose....10 mgs/day for a week or so then 10 mgs e2d. I maintain on 10 mgs twice a week. After show I go off completely for a long time.

Get Shredded!

PPL carries it, just be careful dosing the powder. Wet finger tip, dab, consume.

Last meal today.

230g chicken breast
1c Brussel, asparagus, mushroom
2 pickle spears
45g almonds
Sugar free Ketchup
939bb2d875674e80739c8c7f35123a20.jpg

I don't like my gym's incline BB bench either. It's just like you said, way too high of an incline and it kinda makes my shoulder hurt that high.

My gym's Smith sucks too but it's better for chest work I think

Meal 1 this morning was
5 whole eggs
200g egg whites

Meal 2 will be oats and probably whey.

Meal 2 -
200g ground sirloin
90g oats

Meal 3 -
250g Chicken Breast
1c broccoli
One avocado

Meal 4 -
50g whey
2tbsp Nat PB
1c spinach
1c almond milk

Meal 5 -
250g Chicken Breast
1c broccoli
2tbsp EVOO

Meal 6 -
240g flank
2c spinach
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

Damn I'm tired this morning.

I keep forgetting to snap meal pics so part of this one is gone.

5 whole eggs
200g egg whites

Lower loading today..... Better get some energy soon lol.
ba2a97b4823facad3f6574862bda5f93.jpg

Back