• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Montego Prep With EP and Z

IML Gear Cream!
Tweaked my left knee today so I had to adjust.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Seated leg press 5 count negative - 200*23, 21
Romanian split squat - 25*23,22
Hypers - 22, 22
Adductor - 130*10,8,7 straight sets
Preacher Curl - 115*23, 21 90*22
Triceps press down - stack *24, 22, 21

Been having multiple Sex sessions every day for the last week.... That's why I haven't trained abs.

Weight was up 1lb from yday after added carbs so I'm right where I wanted to be overall. Making slight adjustments this week. Minimal changes like removing the olive oil I use when cooking my rice and cutting almond milk in half. Tiny.

Tweaked my left knee today so I had to adjust.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Seated leg press 5 count negative - 200*23, 21
Romanian split squat - 25*23,22
Hypers - 22, 22
Adductor - 130*10,8,7 straight sets
Preacher Curl - 115*23, 21 90*22
Triceps press down - stack *24, 22, 21

Been having multiple Sex sessions every day for the last week.... That's why I haven't trained abs.

Weight was up 1lb from yday after added carbs so I'm right where I wanted to be overall. Making slight adjustments this week. Minimal changes like removing the olive oil I use when cooking my rice and cutting almond milk in half. Tiny.

Ice it brother!! What did you do to tweak it ?

Ice it brother!! What did you do to tweak it ?
I dunno what caused it and, I didn't even feel it happen. Was warming up on machine Squats and after I racked the weight and stepped off the platform I had some pain behind my knee cap.

Kept stretching hard between sets since it felt like bound up tissue but no luck. Finished out and the slow tempo did the trick.

Time for ice, elevation and post workout food.

500g egg whites
120g smores cereal
0f06e6486907d278f9541bad3409bb26.jpg

I dunno what caused it and, I didn't even feel it happen. Was warming up on machine Squats and after I racked the weight and stepped off the platform I had some pain behind my knee cap.

Kept stretching hard between sets since it felt like bound up tissue but no luck. Finished out and the slow tempo did the trick.

Time for ice, elevation and post workout food.

500g egg whites
120g smores cereal
0f06e6486907d278f9541bad3409bb26.jpg

Be sure to try some TB500 soon if your hurting still. Have you used any after your last injury?

Off yesterday so back to trace carbs in the diet.

Finally got my schedule at work sorted out so I will either train when I wake up or, push it until Tuesday so I'm set up a little better on my off days.

Everything is going very good still. Knee seems to be doing fine today so hopefully it was just a little thing.

The EP oils are very smooth. No pip at all in the quads. The clen I bumped to 40mcg yday. Sweating like a hog all day. Getting some mild back pumps I'm attributing to the dbol. I'm right at 4 weeks so getting close to the limit there.

Strength and pumps are killer right now and I'm still leaning out while my weight is holding pretty well.

This week I'll implement the small changes in diet to make sure progress continues and see where I'll go from there.

Off yesterday so back to trace carbs in the diet.

Finally got my schedule at work sorted out so I will either train when I wake up or, push it until Tuesday so I'm set up a little better on my off days.

Everything is going very good still. Knee seems to be doing fine today so hopefully it was just a little thing.

The EP oils are very smooth. No pip at all in the quads. The clen I bumped to 40mcg yday. Sweating like a hog all day. Getting some mild back pumps I'm attributing to the dbol. I'm right at 4 weeks so getting close to the limit there.

Strength and pumps are killer right now and I'm still leaning out while my weight is holding pretty well.

This week I'll implement the small changes in diet to make sure progress continues and see where I'll go from there.

I told you brother our oils are smooth as butter. No E.O. toxic bs like some labs use. We use only hypoallergenic oils that 95% ppl respond very well to. Even our high 500mg oils are smooth as can be for the dose. Glad your enjoying!

Had a couple days off to adjust my schedule.

This effected sleep quite a bit but, meals were as planned. I'll be much more active with my new schedule so I'll be taking that into account going forward.

As an example, I hit a new low in weight this morning. Partly from the back to back no carb days but more from fact that I'm working longer hours and more days. I work outside and it's physical and it's hot as fuck.

Upper loading today - went during a busy time so I had to adjust exercises

Wide grip pull down - stack *12, 9
Close grip pull down - stack *9
Incline Hammer - 360*11, 7
Reverse shoulder press machine - 120kg *11, 9
Triceps v bar - stack *15, 12, 9
Preacher Curl - 120*10, 9

Very flat today. Pumps weren't very good as expected. Waist is still tightening up nicely. This week should bring some good changes.

You ain’t lying it’s been miserable as fuck outside. I work in the heat 75% day as well ( gulf south region) and I been dying this summer. I’m actually waiting to start my blast this fall when it cools down some.

One thing I wanted to play with during this prep was how much protein I took in.

During my off season, I actually decreased the amount I was eating. Only about 1g per lb of body weight which averaged out between 240-250g. I figured it wouldn't be much different then the regular 1.5g per lb I usually use and it wasn't.

Now for this prep, I've been averaging around 300g per day and I plan to push that much higher for the next two weeks just to see what happens. I'm going to go through a ton of egg whites to make this happen since it's easy and relatively cheap but, I intend to get up to around 450-480g a day.

I'm going to keep fats about the same maybe decrease them slightly. Carbs will decrease a little as well but nothing dramatic.

As much as this prep is to get on stage again, I'm using it to learn new things and fail along the way as well. Will it work? In one way or another, yeah it will lol.

Here's an example -

500g egg whites
50g Whey
1 scoop Grazed
50g natural pb

Roughly

110p
30f
18c
26fbae17f4dfe622b872e59d342882e2.jpg

One thing I wanted to play with during this prep was how much protein I took in.

During my off season, I actually decreased the amount I was eating. Only about 1g per lb of body weight which averaged out between 240-250g. I figured it wouldn't be much different then the regular 1.5g per lb I usually use and it wasn't.

Now for this prep, I've been averaging around 300g per day and I plan to push that much higher for the next two weeks just to see what happens. I'm going to go through a ton of egg whites to make this happen since it's easy and relatively cheap but, I intend to get up to around 450-480g a day.

I'm going to keep fats about the same maybe decrease them slightly. Carbs will decrease a little as well but nothing dramatic.

As much as this prep is to get on stage again, I'm using it to learn new things and fail along the way as well. Will it work? In one way or another, yeah it will lol.

Here's an example -

500g egg whites
50g Whey
1 scoop Grazed
50g natural pb

Roughly

110p
30f
18c
26fbae17f4dfe622b872e59d342882e2.jpg

Do you just buy the case of eggs and boil yourself or do you use the liquid?

are you going to have a coach help you at any time during this prep?

Trained late and went to bed after.

Knee was bothering my a little and it's actually bruised a bit today. Gonna deload next week.

Close leg press - 350*10, 8
Lying hamstring curl - 175*11, 9
Extension - 130*15, 11
Calf press - 360*12, 10, 10, 9
Upper pump

Post workout -
500g egg whites
120g cereal
2 bananas

Then slept

Woke up and had

220g flank
80g Oats
30g natural pb

Off today. Pulled cardio out for today as well.

I'm gonna be well below 240 for my check in tomorrow morning I believe so, I didn't need it.

Tightened up a lot this week and hopefully the pics show the results.

Have you been staying off the knee brother ? Ice and Deca should heal you up fast. Cardio kills my knees even two years after my meniscus tear. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be 100% again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Very happy with the progress this week. Think that makes us 13 weeks out?
07d46b75f53cc9fa9e6b3aa023604980.jpg
227d997e510b65ce8b2605d5f9261d57.jpg
2922bcc6a4ae91ecc54705002721719c.jpg
508de59994940db36069bf7ff2ac658b.jpg

Last edited:
Have you been staying off the knee brother ? Ice and Deca should heal you up fast. Cardio kills my knees even two years after my meniscus tear. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be 100% again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trying but I can't stay off it completely due to work

This coming week is a deload so I'll get extra rest then.

Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

238.2lbs this morning which makes a 3lb drop this last week even after pulling cardio back out.

I tightened up a ton compared to last week and I'm not even close to 2 weeks ago.

I have been getting headaches the last couple days but blood pressure is good. Knee is a bit sore still. Right bicep seems to have a tweak now too but I think it's just tight.

I'm having a refeed today. It might be a tad bit early but I feel like I'm ahead of schedule already so it's as good a time as any.

Next week I deload training so I'll only go in twice for muscle round days. This means I'll have more low carb days, anther reason for today's refeed.

Post workout was my cereal shake as usual and I ate both packs of these cookies as well. About 450g carbs total in everything. I'll have a couple burgers and fries tonight to finish off.

Drugs will increase a bit this coming week.

Bumping test to 1g, Deca to 500 and adding in tren e at 300. Dbol is about to get dropped next week. Clen is at 40mcg. 5iu gh. That's it.
7b2723b2728bc93539d06bc7a674009d.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

238.2lbs this morning which makes a 3lb drop this last week even after pulling cardio back out.

I tightened up a ton compared to last week and I'm not even close to 2 weeks ago.

I have been getting headaches the last couple days but blood pressure is good. Knee is a bit sore still. Right bicep seems to have a tweak now too but I think it's just tight.

I'm having a refeed today. It might be a tad bit early but I feel like I'm ahead of schedule already so it's as good a time as any.

Next week I deload training so I'll only go in twice for muscle round days. This means I'll have more low carb days, anther reason for today's refeed.

Post workout was my cereal shake as usual and I ate both packs of these cookies as well. About 450g carbs total in everything. I'll have a couple burgers and fries tonight to finish off.

Bumping test to 1g, Deca to 500 and adding in tren e at 300. Dbol is about to get dropped next week. Clen is at 40mcg. 5iu gh. That's it.
Progress is great 👍 your definitely looking leaner already and the pwo meals look delicious. Keep up the hard work brother Z is very pleased.

Back on diet today.

Load went well. Up 4lbs this morning which is about where I wanted to be. I'll be watching this closely since I plan to have these weekly loads from here on out.

Depending where I end up mid week, I'll adjust up or down going firsts forward.

No training today but I'll train lower and upper muscle rounds in the next two days for my cruise week. I'll have one more cruise week in 6-7 weeks then the final week will be most all rest besides training lower body early that week so inflammation can come down before the show.

Pulling clen out and subbing in ECA for the next two weeks also.

Back on diet today.

Load went well. Up 4lbs this morning which is about where I wanted to be. I'll be watching this closely since I plan to have these weekly loads from here on out.

Depending where I end up mid week, I'll adjust up or down going firsts forward.

No training today but I'll train lower and upper muscle rounds in the next two days for my cruise week. I'll have one more cruise week in 6-7 weeks then the final week will be most all rest besides training lower body early that week so inflammation can come down before the show.

Pulling clen out and subbing in ECA for the next two weeks also.

Good ole ECA FTW sounds like your dialing every in and fine tuning. In for the win bro!

Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

What's in a cereal shake? Sounds amazing. Entertaining the idea of a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake for high carb days.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back