• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blips Blast Run

Blip

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Figured I'd log a run on my upcoming blast. Little info-

Been on TRT for 12yrs (33yo). Since starting trt I used that as an excuse to start running/blasting.
Im on 200mg cyp split 2x wk. Bloods done every 12wks and primary likes me kept at or around 900ng/dl.

On this run, I'm thinking of -

TRT (Cyp) 200mg
Test Cyp 450mg

Total (650mg Test cyp)

Deca 400mg wk 1-12

Winny 25mg wk 10-16

*(Deca 100mg wk 13-16)

*At week end of 12, I drop Deca from 400 to 100 and run it thru winny more for therapeutic / joint reasons. Though I know Deca stays active for quite awhile.

I will say, each time I have ran Deca I have kept my test at around 300 which, for me, is enough to prevent DD tho half of everything I have learned says to run Test at or higher than Deca. Now, since I have ran Deca higher and Test lower already, it's time for me to gauge the opposite and see which works best for me. I'd prefer to try both ways before making a call. So this run is more of an idea of approach than it is anything else. Informational purposes.

This will be a logged run of the above from order to touchdown to bloods and everything in between. Including lifts, weights (strength) and sides.

I am OCD to an extent and will update very frequently, if not ED than EOD with short recaps per post for those not caught up, not following to close or those with limited time.
At the end of this run, I will return to my TRT of 200mg wk for two weeks. I will then pick a different sponsor, run a different compound and log it the same as this one.

I will be running Monster for this round.

I will run stats the day before first pin. My next update will be when I order followed by touchdown and ED / EOD thereafter.

Blip

Last edited:
Honestly, debating between Var and Winny. Problem with winny is with the water retention from Deca, it might not shine thru as much as if I was holding more water. I can crazy pumps and vascularity from it. My only reason in favor of. Never ran var, however.

Back