• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Motivation motivators

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i know everyone hits some sort,of plateau whether its,mental or physical I get it you gotta push thru it. The best thing ive found for me is seeing someone you had beef with is outta prison for hospitalizing his wife on multiple occasions. I knew the irritating wanna be gangsta laugh and instantly recognized it as someone I cant fucking stand. Then a little while,later the white cholo wannabe walks by with his bandana,half covering his eyes and I think to myself yep still fucking hate him and I get this overwheling urge to pick him up and smash him onto his head but I fight thru it and next thing i know im back in the gym going hard as ever. It makes,me thankful even for the scumbags of the world cuz just seeing one pushed me thru.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I myself would have used that situation to get in a extra workout. By smashing his skull in and compound breaking both of his arms so someone has to wipe his ass.

I myself would have used that situation to get in a extra workout. By smashing his skull in and compound breaking both of his arms so someone has to wipe his ass.
Ohhhhhh trust me brother the rage was pulsing thru my veins up into my temples I was praying for a reason. I have a feeling were gonna bump heads on this jobsite. Ill fall asleep like a baby with a big smile on my face thinking about it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back