PPL Test E and Tren Hex

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    PPL Test E and Tren Hex

    20180629_043103.jpg

    I gotta give credit where credit is due. PPL has some phenomenal raws. The bottles arent very pretty after popping a filter and getting oil all over them.

    120mL of Test E. Fucked up the ratios so its something like 200mg per mL with 1.4% BA 10%BB.

    60mL of Tren Hex. 200mg per mL with 2% BA 15% BB. Always love seeing that amber color when I brew up tren.



    Few things I learned though. The BD hand pump is garbage. Was harder using it than it was a basic 10mL barrel. Never use 13mm syringe filters. Almost impossible trying not to blow them out. Watmans > other filter brands.

    Oh and filtering over 60mL at a time fucking sucks. My hands frel like I smashed them with a sledgehammer.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    691

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hand pumps are legit bro. Get em everytime i wash some dishes lol

  3. #3
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,499

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    611
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Even with 33mm syringe filters they can clog quick and have a blow out.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Even with 33mm syringe filters they can clog quick and have a blow out.
    Yea. I clogged one of the watmans. I just cant seem to find the sweet spot with the smaller filters. I got almost 100mL out of a sigle gd/x filter, but literally popped 3 filters off a single 3mL syringe and 1 off a 10mL syringe. But was going through plenty when i tossed a 33 on

  5. #5
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,499

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    611
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Yea. I clogged one of the watmans. I just cant seem to find the sweet spot with the smaller filters. I got almost 100mL out of a sigle gd/x filter, but literally popped 3 filters off a single 3mL syringe and 1 off a 10mL syringe. But was going through plenty when i tossed a 33 on
    Yeah it varies a lot with type carrier oil etc. Mig you can get 100ml but gso more like 50

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    Funny thing. I did GSO the last time with both tren a and test c. No big issues.

    This time I used sesame and it was a shit show the first 100mL.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,499

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    611
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Funny thing. I did GSO the last time with both tren a and test c. No big issues.

    This time I used sesame and it was a shit show the first 100mL.
    Yeah odd because sesame is thinner than gso but some oils are dirtier than others. I prefilter all my oil, you ever check the price of filtered oil, like 3x the price.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    Yea. My first batch was filtered GSO "usp grade".


    The recent one was just store bought. I was tempted to use coconut oil as they had a liquid coconut oil. Was just coconut oil, no extra BS.

  9. #9
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,499

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    611
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Yea. My first batch was filtered GSO "usp grade".


    The recent one was just store bought. I was tempted to use coconut oil as they had a liquid coconut oil. Was just coconut oil, no extra BS.
    I wouldn't use coconut oil, it's prone to crashing and will turn to flakes, mct will do the same sometimes.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,718

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    389
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're a gear horder.
    You need an intervention. Lmao...
    You're pretty stocked up for a serious blast. How is your knee after the accident?
    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    20180629_043103.jpg

    I gotta give credit where credit is due. PPL has some phenomenal raws. The bottles arent very pretty after popping a filter and getting oil all over them.

    120mL of Test E. Fucked up the ratios so its something like 200mg per mL with 1.4% BA 10%BB.

    60mL of Tren Hex. 200mg per mL with 2% BA 15% BB. Always love seeing that amber color when I brew up tren.



    Few things I learned though. The BD hand pump is garbage. Was harder using it than it was a basic 10mL barrel. Never use 13mm syringe filters. Almost impossible trying not to blow them out. Watmans > other filter brands.

    Oh and filtering over 60mL at a time fucking sucks. My hands frel like I smashed them with a sledgehammer.
    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    Eh. I still have issues with it. The MCL was a grade 2 but didnt need surgery. My biggest issue is my SI joint still. Slipped while pulling 315 about a month ago. Felt it literally slip upwards and when my wife yanked on my leg to set it, i felt it slip back down. Seriously the weirdest shit ever (not to mention painful).


    I should feel pretty awesome in about a week. The GH blast im one has my joints hurting right now, but it will clear in about a week or so.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145714842

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    You're a gear horder.
    You need an intervention. Lmao...
    You're pretty stocked up for a serious blast. How is your knee after the accident?

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    This really isnt even the least of it.

    At one point i had 50 kits of GH.

    All that tren will be gone by end of summer.

Similar Threads

  1. Poll: test/tren dosage on test E/ tren ace
    By Lokthan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 05:12 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 02:32 PM
  3. Test e tren e masteron VS teste tren e winny cycle 10% body fat
    By Ryanuga47 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 08:55 PM
  4. First cycle Test e tren e or test p tren ace
    By KingRose300 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums