• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PPL Test E and Tren Hex

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
20180629_043103.jpg

I gotta give credit where credit is due. PPL has some phenomenal raws. The bottles arent very pretty after popping a filter and getting oil all over them.

120mL of Test E. Fucked up the ratios so its something like 200mg per mL with 1.4% BA 10%BB.

60mL of Tren Hex. 200mg per mL with 2% BA 15% BB. Always love seeing that amber color when I brew up tren.

Few things I learned though. The BD hand pump is garbage. Was harder using it than it was a basic 10mL barrel. Never use 13mm syringe filters. Almost impossible trying not to blow them out. Watmans > other filter brands.

Oh and filtering over 60mL at a time fucking sucks. My hands frel like I smashed them with a sledgehammer.

Hand pumps are legit bro. Get em everytime i wash some dishes lol

Even with 33mm syringe filters they can clog quick and have a blow out.

Even with 33mm syringe filters they can clog quick and have a blow out.

Yea. I clogged one of the watmans. I just cant seem to find the sweet spot with the smaller filters. I got almost 100mL out of a sigle gd/x filter, but literally popped 3 filters off a single 3mL syringe and 1 off a 10mL syringe. But was going through plenty when i tossed a 33 on

Yea. I clogged one of the watmans. I just cant seem to find the sweet spot with the smaller filters. I got almost 100mL out of a sigle gd/x filter, but literally popped 3 filters off a single 3mL syringe and 1 off a 10mL syringe. But was going through plenty when i tossed a 33 on

Yeah it varies a lot with type carrier oil etc. Mig you can get 100ml but gso more like 50

Funny thing. I did GSO the last time with both tren a and test c. No big issues.

This time I used sesame and it was a shit show the first 100mL.

Funny thing. I did GSO the last time with both tren a and test c. No big issues.

This time I used sesame and it was a shit show the first 100mL.

Yeah odd because sesame is thinner than gso but some oils are dirtier than others. I prefilter all my oil, you ever check the price of filtered oil, like 3x the price.

Yea. My first batch was filtered GSO "usp grade".

The recent one was just store bought. I was tempted to use coconut oil as they had a liquid coconut oil. Was just coconut oil, no extra BS.

Yea. My first batch was filtered GSO "usp grade".

The recent one was just store bought. I was tempted to use coconut oil as they had a liquid coconut oil. Was just coconut oil, no extra BS.

I wouldn't use coconut oil, it's prone to crashing and will turn to flakes, mct will do the same sometimes.

You're a gear horder.
You need an intervention. Lmao...
You're pretty stocked up for a serious blast. How is your knee after the accident?
View attachment 34850

I gotta give credit where credit is due. PPL has some phenomenal raws. The bottles arent very pretty after popping a filter and getting oil all over them.

120mL of Test E. Fucked up the ratios so its something like 200mg per mL with 1.4% BA 10%BB.

60mL of Tren Hex. 200mg per mL with 2% BA 15% BB. Always love seeing that amber color when I brew up tren.

Few things I learned though. The BD hand pump is garbage. Was harder using it than it was a basic 10mL barrel. Never use 13mm syringe filters. Almost impossible trying not to blow them out. Watmans > other filter brands.

Oh and filtering over 60mL at a time fucking sucks. My hands frel like I smashed them with a sledgehammer.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Eh. I still have issues with it. The MCL was a grade 2 but didnt need surgery. My biggest issue is my SI joint still. Slipped while pulling 315 about a month ago. Felt it literally slip upwards and when my wife yanked on my leg to set it, i felt it slip back down. Seriously the weirdest shit ever (not to mention painful).

I should feel pretty awesome in about a week. The GH blast im one has my joints hurting right now, but it will clear in about a week or so.

You're a gear horder.
You need an intervention. Lmao...
You're pretty stocked up for a serious blast. How is your knee after the accident?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

This really isnt even the least of it.

At one point i had 50 kits of GH.

All that tren will be gone by end of summer.

Back