• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon (ZPHC & Spectrum Pharma brands) in stock

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score

Attachments

• sustanon_zphc-400x500-product_thumb.jpg
    sustanon_zphc-400x500-product_thumb.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Testo_MIx_SP-400x500-product_thumb.jpg
    Testo_MIx_SP-400x500-product_thumb.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 104
I ordered a few vials of the sustanon about 2 weeks ago for myself and buddy. By the way, thanks DG/Alan for the fast shipping and great customer service again. He texted me this am saying that he has some of the test flu symptoms from this mix. I personally haven't experienced it yet but he is on week 2 and I'm only on week 1. Anyone else had this side with this brand? I've experienced the test flu in the past with a diff brand but it happened within 24-48 hrs.

The "Sust Flu" is common and I've had it a few times. The brand shouldn't have anything with if you'll get it or not. I remember years ago spending hours trying to figure out what causes it. Only thing I learned was that it's common with Sustanon (any brand) and it goes away after a few days. I know it's not much help, but if you do a Google search you'll see dozens of threads basically repeating this.

There are a lot of smart guys on this board, and I'm sure someone here could shed light on the exact reason for the flu like symptoms, some people get. I still use Sust. all the time and haven't had the Sust Flu in years, I'm guessing your body gets used to it. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

i have to say i used the pharmacon winny tabs and they were alright. i switched to the zphc winny tabs and the zphc is much better. I use the spectrum eq and its very smooth. Good stuff.

i have to say i used the pharmacon winny tabs and they were alright. i switched to the zphc winny tabs and the zphc is much better. I use the spectrum eq and its very smooth. Good stuff.
Well, Pcom is just an overpraised UGL when it comes down to it. They use the same raws as a couple other UGLs (that do very well, btw). ZPHC is Pharma Grade. That is the difference. They're protocols aren't the same. They never will be. Pharma will always be more on point for this reason.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Anyone tried or has reviews on ZPHC Tren A? Looking to order some to continue my current cycle. Currently on the Pharmacon Tren A.

Back