Thread: Td

www.DrugsGear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Td

Here is a TD pic from an order I received a few months ago. As always, top tier kratom and great service. Been using MH/SUK for years and have always been happy with product and service.

Now placing another order to take advantage of the 25% off sale (coupon code: firecracker25). Thanks Straight Up Kratom for providing a great product!
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...e%21-25-off%21
    Attached Images Attached Images

DrugsGear.Com
    Fast, Domestic-100% Pharm Products
    No minimum

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the td pics adhome!! That is one hell of a score!! Congratulations.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by adhome01 View Post
    Here is a TD pic from an order I received a few months ago. As always, top tier kratom and great service. Been using MH/SUK for years and have always been happy with product and service.

Now placing another order to take advantage of the 25% off sale (coupon code: firecracker25). Thanks Straight Up Kratom for providing a great product!
    Nice choices ad01 .!!
    My storage space looks identical to your TD picture. Dude., you can get some killer blends out of those products too. Love Reds and Whites blended together. That Super Red Borneo has been treating me great in the evening/night. Enjoy man.!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

This top pic looks like my Rd pic. Same products and same comforter their laying on?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

www.DrugsGear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    This top pic looks like my Rd pic. Same products and same comforter their laying on?

This was laying on a wood table.

DrugsGear.Com
    No minimum

www.DrugsGear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    Nice choices ad01 .!!
    My storage space looks identical to your TD picture. Dude., you can get some killer blends out of those products too. Love Reds and Whites blended together. That Super Red Borneo has been treating me great in the evening/night. Enjoy man.!!
    I love mixing different strains. Honestly, even though kratom has become more popular over the years, I'm surprised more people don't use it. It's a great tool.

DrugsGear.Com
    No minimum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Huh for some reason it's showing that pic and the other one in your post. Might just be a glitch if it's only doing that on my phone and you don't see it too.
    This was laying on a wood table.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you brother for the kind words!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

I love mixing different strains. Honestly, even though kratom has become more popular over the years, I'm surprised more people don't use it. It's a great tool.
    I agree man., although I try my best to never push it on anyone., when I have people who ask me about it or had/have questions about it I gladly share my experiences and how well it works for different reasons. I know 2 people off the top of my head that are still hesitant to try Kratom ONLY because they read all those lies and misleading info the FDA put out. I know the FDA and Dr. Gottlieb's scare tactics worked on some people and casted a shadow on kratom for those who are uninformed or believe everything they read. There's alot of different petitions going around if people want to sign(alias can be used). I have some interesting drug testing information about Kratom that I'm getting ready to make a thread about. I'll post in MHK sub so people who always wondered about drug testing and Kratom.
    Enjoy your goodies brother.!!