• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eqtren blend

NAGA88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
okay so I’m starting a new cycle on this new blend I got from Monster. EQ,tren a, and tren e.. but I was thinking should I had at least 200mg a week of test just so my shit doesn’t shut down? Any kind of suggestions would help thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I’d run at least a trt dose of test. Maybe between 200-250🤷🏼*♂️

Ran a few bottles of that not long ago. Great cycle. I pinned 300mgs of test e and 1.5 cc of the mix every 3 days. So approximately 300mgs test, 300mgs eq, 150mgs tren a and 150mgs tren e. The only downside to it was I like to run my eq 14 to 16 weeks. I cannot run tren that long. So I dropped the mix on week 8 and ran their eq at 600mgs and test e at 600mgs for the remainder of the cycle.
I always run test as a base with any cycle. Then trt off cycle.

Ran a few bottles of that not long ago. Great cycle. I pinned 300mgs of test e and 1.5 cc of the mix every 3 days. So approximately 300mgs test, 300mgs eq, 150mgs tren a and 150mgs tren e. The only downside to it was I like to run my eq 14 to 16 weeks. I cannot run tren that long. So I dropped the mix on week 8 and ran their eq at 600mgs and test e at 600mgs for the remainder of the cycle.
I always run test as a base with any cycle. Then trt off cycle.

Thanks! I have a few test cyp and test p I can use

I know this is off topic but has anyone here ever felt like there bicep was about to explode off a workout and forearm same arm. Idk if it’s my blood vessel from a pump I been running tren e test cyp and taking some letro and arimadex for some mild gyno that popped up. Could it be any of the compounds or just a good pump?? Help

I know this is off topic but has anyone here ever felt like there bicep was about to explode off a workout and forearm same arm. Idk if it’s my blood vessel from a pump I been running tren e test cyp and taking some letro and arimadex for some mild gyno that popped up. Could it be any of the compounds or just a good pump?? Help

Probably just a pump but that's a lot of AI........

Near the elbow? It could be the start of some tendinitis

I'd say it is a pump. I get crazy pumps off of tren and just about any orals. Dbol especially. I have never seen of heard of it being an ai issue. What dose of letro and adex are you taking just out if curiosity. I see far too many guys running ais too high.

I'd say it is a pump. I get crazy pumps off of tren and just about any orals. Dbol especially. I have never seen of heard of it being an ai issue. What dose of letro and adex are you taking just out if curiosity. I see far too many guys running ais too high.

1.5 ED of adex and 2.5mg of letro ED. I’ve only been doing that much for the past few days, I was doing 1.25 eod of letro to prevent the gyno but I would always forgot to take it in the morning even the two I’m taking now I I forget to take I forgot this morning and the morning before yesterday...

1.5 ED of adex and 2.5mg of letro ED. I’ve only been doing that much for the past few days, I was doing 1.25 eod of letro to prevent the gyno but I would always forgot to take it in the morning even the two I’m taking now I I forget to take I forgot this morning and the morning before yesterday...

Way to much ai.

WAY to much.

IML Gear Cream!
Way to much ai.

WAY to much.

What dosage would u suggest?? I just did the same dosage I did when gyno hit me last summer. And it
Went away I’m 2 weeks. I also have some tamox if that would work as well?

Wow that’s a shit ton of ai. That can definitely cause some joint pain. With the cycle you’re running I’d probably be using adex at .5 eod and no legroom.

Wow that’s a shit ton of ai. That can definitely cause some joint pain. With the cycle you’re running I’d probably be using adex at .5 eod and no legroom.

So I took your advice and changed it to .5 adex Nd I still have some major joint pain.. I’m not sure if it’s just from lack of rest but i has to leave the gym early today because my body was just tapped out. I mean I should be feeling stronger not weak.

i would suggest getting bloodwork asap bro.

you probably crashed your estrogen.

i would suggest getting bloodwork asap bro.

you probably crashed your estrogen.

I came to the same conclusions.. but mean while until I can go get the blood work and wait for the results, to try and find out the right level of estrogen my body needs to function properly. Should I try anything to bring it back up while I wait? Cut off the AI, I’m on 400mg of The Monster EQTREN Blend EOD. 300mg test E Weekly. Should I cool it with the eq tren? And just run some T for a little while. Especially with this damn gyno it started to go away with the AI but I can still feel a little soreness...

Back