• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin log - Just got my kits in! Can't wait

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Just got my 6 kits in I ordered. 4 are for a friend, but I play on doing blood work about 4 weeks from now. One thing to keep in mind is that I am finishing off 1 kit of another brand's HGH, TheGrayTop. So that's why I'm gonna wait a good month to get IGF and HGH serum levels tested. But I can't wait to share the results with you guys. I have some pictures before I started that kit, and current pictures, and I'll keep posting pictures in this post as a log.

I am running other stuff as well, so that can help with the results. But the main important thing about this log will be the blood work to prove this product. I've heard so many good things about IL puretropin from experienced members, so I have no doubt I will see results. I'm currently doing a cutting cycle and I'm down 3-4 lbs since starting the HGH a little over a month ago. I can't wait for 1-2 months from now when the lipolysis starts to ramp up

Stay tuned for pics, I'll try to get some up later today

Subbed for pics. I want to see what you look like running all that gear.

No doubt brotha! I decided not to take another summer class so for the next 6-7 weeks my days are pretty freed up. My friend and I decided we may have a fat loss competition and do a morning cross-fit styleish class for fasted cardio, and then do weights later in the day, for the month of july. I'm hoping that really boosts my progress. My belly is my big problem area, for me, and most people, it's ALL diet and cardio. If my diet is on but I'm not doing any cardio, I may lose a little, but I mean a very little bit. I'm about to ramp up the cardio. My diet for the most part is good. Carbs are low, i'm in a deficit daily. Weekends are where I tend to cheat, but usually only 1 day. The other day I may not be in a deficit, but I try not cheating. I will get those pics up asap, even the pics pre-cycle, where I'm soft and clearly didn't stay in the gym after my last cycle. I'm fully dedicating myself to this process, and i think taking pics and posting updates on here will help me with the dedication and motivation from other like-minded individuals.

Headed to the gym now. Just downloaded a cracked photoshop so I can edit out my face when I get home and post all the pics. I'll post what gear I'm on at what dates with the pics as well.

Last edited:
Last picture from may 17th
View attachment 34815

Day - June 18th
Weight: 224
Continuation from May 17th
Added 50mg Anavar ED
Added 50mg Oral Winstrol ED
View attachment 34816View attachment 34817View attachment 34818View attachment 34819

Sorry for how my head area looks because of they way I cropped out my face in the pictures. I've been doing fasted work outs. Waking up 8-10am not going to gym until 2-4PM. Having a shake after workout, then trying to limit it to 2 meals after until 10pm. Each meal is between 350-500 calories. Trying to limit caloric intake to 1200-1400 calories a day. Need to step up the cardio, and need to be better on weekends.

Okay so unfortunately I can't edit my prior posts. So I will make 3 posts. My precycle, my status as of May, and my current status as of about a week ago.
Hopefully these work. Idk why my other images couldn't be seen. I can see them.

Pre Cycle Pics
P1KIT8y
View attachment 34822View attachment 34823View attachment 34824

Posted, and something tells me these didn't work either ugh

Curious as to why you dropped the Tren. I'm currently running puretropin HGH 3.3. IUs 5x a week, Test C @ 750mgs per week and Tren E @600 mgs per week and loving it.

Curious as to why you dropped the Tren. I'm currently running puretropin HGH 3.3. IUs 5x a week, Test C @ 750mgs per week and Tren E @600 mgs per week and loving it.

I had been running it for 3 months, I wanted to just let my body have a break from it. I'm going to add it back, either halfway through, or at the end of 50 days of var/winny. I like my liver healthy haha.

I think the links should work now. Comments?

Well, don't take this the wrong way because believe it or not I am trying to help guide you, whether you know it or not, but I know at the end of the day you are going to do what you are going to do.

The pics? They were what I was expecting to see.

My feedback: you need to focus more on diet and training and less on relying on drugs to transform your body. You need to get back to the basics on your gear protocol. Running as many compounds as you are running is pointless and does not in any way speed up your progress. Jumping on a heavy cycle of gear after a layoff doesn't make up for the layoff. Time, consistency, and hard work is the only way to make significant changes to your physique. Based on comments you've made in other posts it doesn't appear that you've been at this for very long, and it doesn't appear that you've been very consistent either. This is probably why you feel it's necessary to run as many different compounds in your cycles, to make up for lost time. It doesn't work that way and they only way you are going to find this out is through your own trials and errors, unless you pull your head out of your ass and start listening to people that have more experience, and not your gym brahs...

Basic cycles consisting of 1 or 2 compounds, 3 at the most if you are including an oral. More focus on diet. You look skinny-fat, and it appears you have some gyno, so just a basic test cycle with an AI to control aromatization, a spot on diet, and an ephedrine/caffeine stack for several weeks would probably do you wonders and be much easier on your body than running 5-6 different compounds.

Keep it simple, you'll have the same progress and it'll be much easier on your body in the long run. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Well, don't take this the wrong way because believe it or not I am trying to help guide you, whether you know it or not, but I know at the end of the day you are going to do what you are going to do.

The pics? They were what I was expecting to see.

My feedback: you need to focus more on diet and training and less on relying on drugs to transform your body. You need to get back to the basics on your gear protocol. Running as many compounds as you are running is pointless and does not in any way speed up your progress. Jumping on a heavy cycle of gear after a layoff doesn't make up for the layoff. Time, consistency, and hard work is the only way to make significant changes to your physique. Based on comments you've made in other posts it doesn't appear that you've been at this for very long, and it doesn't appear that you've been very consistent either. This is probably why you feel it's necessary to run as many different compounds in your cycles, to make up for lost time. It doesn't work that way and they only way you are going to find this out is through your own trials and errors, unless you pull your head out of your ass and start listening to people that have more experience, and not your gym brahs...

Basic cycles consisting of 1 or 2 compounds, 3 at the most if you are including an oral. More focus on diet. You look skinny-fat, and it appears you have some gyno, so just a basic test cycle with an AI to control aromatization, a spot on diet, and an ephedrine/caffeine stack for several weeks would probably do you wonders and be much easier on your body than running 5-6 different compounds.

Keep it simple, you'll have the same progress and it'll be much easier on your body in the long run. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Been cycling for 3 years, but this was the first time I actually hopped on forums to read about shit and inform myself. I planned for this to be my last cycle, I want to have children and I'm not trying to compete, I'm getting too old to keep doing this shit, so my plan was to go balls to the wall because I've always only run 2-3 compounds like you said. Thats the way I always did it. But, like I said, this was gonna be my last balls to the wall cycle. I've had gyno since I hit puberty. I got the hard rock under my nipple when I was 12ish and I've had that since I was that age. It's not from the roids, I've always taken an AI and never had gyno pain during or off cycle, it was only during puberty, unfortunately. I also do take oral albuterol 4mg pre workout, forgot to mention that.

But regardless, appreciate the feedback either way. I'm trying to tighten up my diet and incorporate more fasted cardio, I think doing that, in combination with the HGH starting to kick in, will help the fat start to melt off.

Been cycling for 3 years, but this was the first time I actually hopped on forums to read about shit and inform myself. I planned for this to be my last cycle, I want to have children and I'm not trying to compete, I'm getting too old to keep doing this shit, so my plan was to go balls to the wall because I've always only run 2-3 compounds like you said. Thats the way I always did it. But, like I said, this was gonna be my last balls to the wall cycle. I've had gyno since I hit puberty. I got the hard rock under my nipple when I was 12ish and I've had that since I was that age. It's not from the roids, I've always taken an AI and never had gyno pain during or off cycle, it was only during puberty, unfortunately. I also do take oral albuterol 4mg pre workout, forgot to mention that.

But regardless, appreciate the feedback either way. I'm trying to tighten up my diet and incorporate more fasted cardio, I think doing that, in combination with the HGH starting to kick in, will help the fat start to melt off.

Your diet is the issue not GH. "Tighten up" is so ambiguous. what does that mean to you? What diets have you tried? There are a lot of ways to skin that cat. Carb cycleing, Keto, Primal, Low fat, intermittent fasting, ect... Some work better than others for different people...

Get Shredded!
I've experimented with a few different diets. The diet that seems to work best for me is paleo/low carb. I'm currently running a low carb, may switch back to paleo, in conjunction with intermittent fasting. I didn't say GH was the issue. I'm saying that as GH kicks in more as I'm about 5-6 weeks in, it will help speed up fat loss. That's proven. I know diet has to be good to get the results I'm truly looking for, but I've read many studies where people loss a few percentage points of body fat just from HGH, no diet change, no exercise change. Obviously I want this to be worth the while and get best results possible. Everyone is talking to me like I'm 10 years old.

First off, I've run cycles before, those were always 2-3 compounds at most. I have stated this is my last cycle I really want to run, I'm getting too old for this and don't want to fuck my body up, I'm not trying to compete or anything. I said I wanted to go balls to wall on this cycle, and that's what I'm doing.

I know that gear isn't going to magically transform my body without proper diet and cardio, I'm not a moron, stop treating me like such. I never said "why won't i get abs!, i'm eating like shit and not running, but i'm on gear, I should have abs!". I mean, cmon guys, I'm not an idiot, please stop treating me like such. I never said anything about lost time. I said that I had left the gym after I came off my last cycle, so I looked small and soft.

Touareg, I've never used caffeine/ephedrine, any suggestions on that? I am on albuterol like I said. 4mg before workout or cardio. I feel like maybe I should take 8mg a day of the albuterol.

Bro, no one called you an idiot like you are thinking they did. You asked for critique, tips and suggestions... that's what you got. That's what we do here. As you can see, touareg has been around a while, one of those guys that I always make sure to read his posts when I see he has written something.
Stick around a while and you'll find a lot of good guys and woman that are helpfull.

Bro, no one called you an idiot like you are thinking they did. You asked for critique, tips and suggestions... that's what you got. That's what we do here. As you can see, touareg has been around a while, one of those guys that I always make sure to read his posts when I see he has written something.
Stick around a while and you'll find a lot of good guys and woman that are helpfull.

I actually didn't ask for that on this post.

No biggie man.. his progress is his. It means nothing to me.

To OP I hope you like your kits. I have heard nothing but good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to tighten up my diet and incorporate more fasted cardio, I think doing that, in combination with the HGH starting to kick in, will help the fat start to melt off.
And you are correct.

For fasted cardio, do a stair master or elliptical - because you can up the resistance over time as you get in shape. Treadmill and indoor cycle do not compare (although riding a real bike outside does). Do AT LEAST 20 minutes, so you are getting into fat stores. Work your way up to 40 minutes, then increase the level and start at 20 minutes again and work your way up to 40 minutes again, progressively, kind of like weightlifting. Do this 4-5 times a week, not 2 or 3.

Diet - what are you doing now, and what are you changing to? My recommendation - get at least 250 grams of protein from eggs and meat every day, consistently, without exception. That's 6-8 eggs in the morning, depending upon size, and four meals after that with roughly 8 ounces of meat. Don't guess. Kitchen scales are cheap, and 8 ounces is more than you think it is. Meat = chicken, turkey, beef, fish, bison, venison . . .

Do not include protein powders in that 250 grams.

Eat some good fats - 50-80 grams. Avocado, nuts, olive oil, don't forget you are already eating egg yolks! Do not eat vegetable oil fats or other chemistry experiments.

Carbs - cycle them, like this. Day 1, 250 grams. Day 2, 125 grams, Day 3, 0 grams, nada, zilch, except what comes in fibrous vegetables. Then repeat, starting at Day 1 again.

Carb sources should be oats (real oats, like Quaker Old Fashioned, not quick oats or any of those stupid little packets with the sugar and flavorings, season with cinnamon, no more than a splash of milk) (no oats on no carb day) for breakfast, whole grain toast (none on no carb day!), tea to drink with a splash of milk for flavor (no milk in tea for no carb day!), sweet potatoes, potatoes, white rice, brown rice (I am partial to brown myself). No sugar. No sweeteners. Cut that shit out of your life. Milk has sugar, lots of it.

Add lots of spinach or broccoli to meals.

Track what you eat in MyFitnessPal (it's free and takes all of 30 seconds to sign up and makes tracking your macros easy-peasy). Don't forget to track what you drink (milk in your tea? that's some sugar and carbs, track it!) and the little things (put butter on your toast? track it!).

If this results in the progress you want, then keep doing it. If fat loss is not fast enough, add in more low or no carb days to your three day carb cycle. If you are losing weight too fast (ha, ha!), up the high day to 300 grams carbs.

This will result in better results for you than just going "paleo" or no carb, at least for bodybuilding purposes.

Give it a shot, and turn this thread into a proper log.

In two months, if you do what I say, CONSISTENTLY, you will have some jaw dropping after photos.

That's two months. 8 weeks. Can you do it, no excuses, no "cheat days" because you are weak and soft and undisciplined?

And you are correct.

For fasted cardio, do a stair master or elliptical - because you can up the resistance over time as you get in shape. Treadmill and indoor cycle do not compare (although riding a real bike outside does). Do AT LEAST 20 minutes, so you are getting into fat stores. Work your way up to 40 minutes, then increase the level and start at 20 minutes again and work your way up to 40 minutes again, progressively, kind of like weightlifting. Do this 4-5 times a week, not 2 or 3.

Diet - what are you doing now, and what are you changing to? My recommendation - get at least 250 grams of protein from eggs and meat every day, consistently, without exception. That's 6-8 eggs in the morning, depending upon size, and four meals after that with roughly 8 ounces of meat. Don't guess. Kitchen scales are cheap, and 8 ounces is more than you think it is. Meat = chicken, turkey, beef, fish, bison, venison . . .

Do not include protein powders in that 250 grams.

Eat some good fats - 50-80 grams. Avocado, nuts, olive oil, don't forget you are already eating egg yolks! Do not eat vegetable oil fats or other chemistry experiments.

Carbs - cycle them, like this. Day 1, 250 grams. Day 2, 125 grams, Day 3, 0 grams, nada, zilch, except what comes in fibrous vegetables. Then repeat, starting at Day 1 again.

Carb sources should be oats (real oats, like Quaker Old Fashioned, not quick oats or any of those stupid little packets with the sugar and flavorings, season with cinnamon, no more than a splash of milk) (no oats on no carb day) for breakfast, whole grain toast (none on no carb day!), tea to drink with a splash of milk for flavor (no milk in tea for no carb day!), sweet potatoes, potatoes, white rice, brown rice (I am partial to brown myself). No sugar. No sweeteners. Cut that shit out of your life. Milk has sugar, lots of it.

Add lots of spinach or broccoli to meals.

Track what you eat in MyFitnessPal (it's free and takes all of 30 seconds to sign up and makes tracking your macros easy-peasy). Don't forget to track what you drink (milk in your tea? that's some sugar and carbs, track it!) and the little things (put butter on your toast? track it!).

If this results in the progress you want, then keep doing it. If fat loss is not fast enough, add in more low or no carb days to your three day carb cycle. If you are losing weight too fast (ha, ha!), up the high day to 300 grams carbs.

This will result in better results for you than just going "paleo" or no carb, at least for bodybuilding purposes.

Give it a shot, and turn this thread into a proper log.

In two months, if you do what I say, CONSISTENTLY, you will have some jaw dropping after photos.

Quite a plan you outlined there. Thanks for that. To answer your question, I'm currently on a meal plan but they incorporate too many pastas and carbs and dairy. While still in a deficit, and losing weight (albeit slowly), this plan isn't what I need for fat loss and muscle retention. Paleo worked great for me. I think I'm going to go back to paleo and try to incorporate some of what you're saying. I definitely need to up my protein intake, while keeping myself in a caloric deficit, that's where cutting carbs comes into play for me. That's why paleo worked well for me. I just started today with some fasted cardio and now, like I said, I have no class for the next 6 weeks or so and I'm free to do so. I'm going to keep this up. I did 15 minutes on the incline elliptical, and going to keep uping the time like you said. Tomorrow I will do 20, and then keep increasing, with a combination of elliptical, stair master, and incline treadmill.

What are your opinions with a banana or a scoop of low carb/low fat peanut butter in protein shakes? I can easily withdraw those, just curious.

Your diet and training hasn’t been consistent it seems .. otherwise you would look like you had a few cycle s under your belt..
TouaregV8 said it correctly..

Your diet and training hasn’t been consistent it seems .. otherwise you would look like you had a few cycle s under your belt..
TouaregV8 said it correctly..
Exactly,stop thinking that Tren Ace and GH is going to get you back in shape. You don't need Tren period. Lose the extra body fat first. Good luck

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Back