• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you do it???

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Unbelievable TA on an international order I received. Mind boggling how fast Uncle Z gets orders delivered. Recieved a mix of test e and deca for a test/deca/ dbol run I plan on doing once I finish rehabbing from a recent surgery. Thanks OTYG, and Uncle Z.

Thanks brother and we try to do our best to go above and beyond.

Unbelievable TA on an international order I received. Mind boggling how fast Uncle Z gets orders delivered. Recieved a mix of test e and deca for a test/deca/ dbol run I plan on doing once I finish rehabbing from a recent surgery. Thanks OTYG, and Uncle Z.

Wish I could say the same, having the opposite experience with domestic. Working with OnTopYaGirl85 to resolve. Congrats and get well soon!

Wish I could say the same, having the opposite experience with domestic. Working with OnTopYaGirl85 to resolve. Congrats and get well soon!
I see why you lost your order because you can’t even answer pms in a timely manner. We sent your order it delivered and you didn’t even bother go get it or read the info on the site how to get your tracking. It takes days on end for you to respond.

If you want me to help you I suggest you be more pro active. I’m not always available the 20min your online once a week.

Last edited:

Multiple orders over several years domestic and international with zzzz and never had a problem, OTG is one of the best reps in the game and the main reason I use zzz so if he says he will do something he will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit happens. I had an issue with an earlier order as well. OTYG got it resolved quickly and went above and beyond to make it right. Communication is key.

Back