• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feel emotional on test

Rebbug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Looking for some help. I know I’m a good looking guy and can get tons of girls. However I feel so sensitive on juice. And I get wrapped up in a chick and I can’t drop it. It’s driving me crazy. Even find myself super sensitive when watching movies. Do I need more AI or what? Running about 500 test a week. And take letro about 2.5 a week. I just feel like a fucking female. And it’s destroying my relationships. Any help or manly advice is much needed. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a tough one to answer man. Hormones definitely play a part with emotions mood and mental health. Especially Trenbolone. But others as well. Im my experience they take a back seat to how you really are, whats going on, and the way you think. Its good to not let estrogen get too high. Letro is usually reserved if you need to crash estrogen due to gyno sides. Keep it in check with aromasin or arimidex by betting getting blood work on cycle to see what doses work for you. Have you done many cycles in the past? I struggle with relationships in general so i feel for you. Work on recognizing the things that trigger these feelings. Im not sure what you mean by getting wrapped up in a chick and cant drop it? Running any amounts of gear wont fix feelings of insecurity. Might make it worse actually.

Get blood work done. That’s the only way you’re going to know if you’re “hormonal” or not.

Get blood work done. That’s the only way you’re going to know if you’re “hormonal” or not.

Not really though. Females that get "hormonal" still weak imo. We all fuck with our hormones more than small regular fluctuations females have regularly that cant get used to. No escuse.

Think it’s an under lying issue and I have self esteem issue. Roids just make it worse. And there’s no reason to have these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best advice below. The only way to know.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Blood work. Most likely high or low, no way to know without it if you don't know how your body responds to each

Back