• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back Acne

shazmook

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well dam I feel like a newbie. Anyway, I upped my pharmacom test prop dosage a bit the other week and holy crap did my back break out with big acne. Anyone have any home remedies or spare accutane lol? I've never broken out before from gear like anything like this.

There's a antibiotics medication called doxycycling that you can use along with some good antibacterial soaps.

I always run pantothenic acid which is B5 and I never break out. Daily dosages vary per your skin type. Consider trying before going straight to accuatne.

For me acnes reasons are consuming over protein or taking oral steroids. But last time they shown because of orals and it is 5. Month now after orals they are less but still there.

Thank you gents. I picked up some antibacterial soap and salicylic acid (neutrogena acne body wash). Been using rubbing alcohol to dry and witch hazel after right now. Never had this happen before and I've taken much more than this. I'll hit the doc's office this week if it doesnt get better and pick up some doxycycling. Itches like crazy!

Are you controlling estrogen?

Are you controlling estrogen?

I think you are correct on this...the up and down of the hormones plus conversion to estrogen.

When levels are even and estro is in check then acne is less likely. IMO

Was on doxycycline for the past year..worked for the first 8 months, then acne came back strong...had to bite the bullet and jump on accutane. Been running the tane for 6 weeks now and seeing major improvements..going to run it another 50 days @20mg Ed with a meal..sides so far are dry lips, and that's really all so far... Good luck..I hate acne, especially in my 30's, not the greatest look..

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Estro was my first thought, just got blood work back on Friday and estradiol, Sensitive was 27.9 pg/ml. Up from 12.7 pg/ml 2 months ago. The reference range listed is 8-35 pg/ml. Any thoughts on introducing .25 arimidex twice a week or you guys thinking I'm ok on my levels?

Was on doxycycline for the past year..worked for the first 8 months, then acne came back strong...had to bite the bullet and jump on accutane. Been running the tane for 6 weeks now and seeing major improvements..going to run it another 50 days @20mg Ed with a meal..sides so far are dry lips, and that's really all so far... Good luck..I hate acne, especially in my 30's, not the greatest look..

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Man I hear yea. I'm just glad it hasn't traveled to my face or somewhere easily viewable. Hoping it calms down here soon. I'm also thinking this Keto diet with such high fats may have something to do with it. Started it about 30 days ago and having great results.

IML Gear Cream!
Two easy things you can do (depending on location) are to get some sun, or go tanning, and to swim in the ocean. Both tend to dry the skin out and prevent the buildup of the oils that cause the acne. Tanning has worked wonders for me, also helps clear up any face pimples. I live in south florida, so it's a blessing to have both so easily accessible

Two easy things you can do (depending on location) are to get some sun, or go tanning, and to swim in the ocean. Both tend to dry the skin out and prevent the buildup of the oils that cause the acne. Tanning has worked wonders for me, also helps clear up any face pimples. I live in south florida, so it's a blessing to have both so easily accessible

That's actually a great idea, thanks man.

You can get doxycycline off Ebay. look up fish doxy. I have used fishamox off there. Was the exact same capsules i got from cvs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blue Dawn dish soap. Apply dry to effected area, scrub with a little water after sitting for a couple minutes, then rinse. It'll dry it out so bad it itches, but it is, in my opinion, the best treatment next to accutane. Do it daily, start using a non greasy moisturizer after a couple days. I use the unscented lubriderm, seems like the least greasy I've found for my skin

Blue Dawn dish soap. Apply dry to effected area, scrub with a little water after sitting for a couple minutes, then rinse. It'll dry it out so bad it itches, but it is, in my opinion, the best treatment next to accutane. Do it daily, start using a non greasy moisturizer after a couple days. I use the unscented lubriderm, seems like the least greasy I've found for my skin

There's lotion at walmart that has 2% salicylic acid, i use it.

No one considers DHT and finasteride?

There's a antibiotics medication called doxycycling that you can use along with some good antibacterial soaps.
Been there myself.

Didn't work long term. About a month after I stopped it (3 months on) acne is back.

There's lotion at walmart that has 2% salicylic acid, i use it.

I’ll go in tomorrow to find it. Been using the body wash but didn’t see a lotion with the salicylic acid. The itching and died down and not it’s just big red bumps all over my back

I’ll go in tomorrow to find it. Been using the body wash but didn’t see a lotion with the salicylic acid. The itching and died down and not it’s just big red bumps all over my back

In the same section as acne wash.

No one considers DHT and finasteride?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have no back acne when I'm off steroids. I have lots of back acne from 500mg per week Test E. Wouldn't it be the DHT that is causing the acne? Testosterone converts to DHT so, maybe at 500mg a week there is just too much conversion to DHT. Finasteride reduces DHT, so maybe it could reduce the acne at the source.

The answer to your question is all anabolic steroids can cause acne and when you use them you could be prone to getting zits and boils. Some people are prone to producing more sebum and have overactive sebaceous glands. One of the best natural/prescription ways to help, is to go to Target and buy Differin gel and Differin body wash. It used to be a prescription item but is now over the counter.It worked very well for my little brother.

Max
072fbfcc676b5210538fd16c76ea9cd1.jpg

The answer to your question is all anabolic steroids can cause acne and when you use them you could be prone to getting zits and boils. Some people are prone to producing more sebum and have overactive sebaceous glands. One of the best natural/prescription ways to help, is to go to Target and buy Differin gel and Differin body wash. It used to be a prescription item but is now over the counter.It worked very well for my little brother.

Max
072fbfcc676b5210538fd16c76ea9cd1.jpg

Not a bad idea for mild conditions on the face... definitely works for some. Not for me, but some. :) I used to get it prescribed back when it was a scrip, under patent, and it was $200 just for that tube on the left in your pic. And didn't do jack shit so I was peeved. But yeah, works for some lol.

I've tried using every over the counter trick out there for the past 20 years and NOTHING works for me. I'm one of those cases that is predisposed no matter how high or low a dose I use. Aromasin definitely helped by suiciding estro but I still get those painful boils. The worst part is even if I can keep from touching it they still leave marks. I had to get my back tattooed to cover the scars.

I've tried using every over the counter trick out there for the past 20 years and NOTHING works for me. I'm one of those cases that is predisposed no matter how high or low a dose I use. Aromasin definitely helped by suiciding estro but I still get those painful boils. The worst part is even if I can keep from touching it they still leave marks. I had to get my back tattooed to cover the scars.

Did you ever try accutane? A dose as low as 5mg/day (or even half that) could cure 99% of it. Only $25-50/bottle at research chem sites and that could last for many months.

No, never tried Accutane. I always worried about liver toxicity and I heard years ago about some crazy side effects like depression and suicidal thoughts or something I dont even remember. I know it bothered me enough to not wanna mess with it. I also remember a dermatologist looking at my bloodwork and being hesitant about prescribing it due to my cholesterol levels, of course this was when I was in my 20s and didn't fess up to my "supplement" use

Back