• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best source in the forum?

Ch3mist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What source (regardless of price) is the best? I'm much more concern about quality, as well as superb customer service (e.g., convenient payment, fast delivery, and low error in orders).

I'd appreciate any (and all) comments and suggestions.

Thanks!

Ch3mist

What source (regardless of price) is the best? I'm much more concern about quality, as well as superb customer service (e.g., convenient payment, fast delivery, and low error in orders).

I'd appreciate any (and all) comments and suggestions.

Thanks!

Ch3mist
your question is very poor. Do some research bro...

I have a feeling this could be a sleeper account...2 posts and joined in 2016???

IML Gear Cream!
Lucky 7

comon its the 21st century, these days you just type in what you want and Viola! instant gratification, no brain required lol

Here's a few

huma labs
API
Vizion Pharms
rugio
Pro Pharm
Osoca
Bodyz
SIUG
Leo
Southern Labs
AML
Rugio
PowerLine
US Pharma
aka pitbull
GALABS
SAMAR
BTLabs
savannah
Couture

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Well, thanks. None of you were helpful. I came here two years ago just to find a source. (Which I did, Vis Vires.) So, if anybody who has gear as good or better than vis vires than let me know.

By the way, naming "the best" would not be a slap in the face to anyone. There is such a thing as first place.

Well, thanks. None of you were helpful. I came here two years ago just to find a source. (Which I did, Vis Vires.) So, if anybody who has gear as good or better than vis vires than let me know.

By the way, naming "the best" would not be a slap in the face to anyone. There is such a thing as first place.

Myogen is definitely the best. you’ll just have to jump through a few hoops or should I say steps.

Damn that's rude. Here I go out of my way to not only get you 1 or 2 sources but I got you a plethora of them. Feeling under appreciated

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

You did say any and all comments would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lol!!! Did i see US Pharma in your list? Sure the fuck did!!! Don't send this fuckstuck a nickel!! US Pharma,,, SCAM SCAM SCAM!! FUCK THIS DUDE! BUSTED!!

US PHARMA??? SCAM SCAM SCAM! Fucking pisses me off. Yeah i "tried US Pharma", took my money and ran.
Fuck this DUDE!

Best source is your local pharmacy. [/thread]

It’s called do your research and stop being lazy . You are on a forum with some great labs ... go and buy some and test it . Stop asking to be spoon fed. And don’t be disrespectful because people aren’t jumping to guide you like you are some 4th grader that doesn’t know how to use the internet.

With a screen name like chemist you’d think he just buy some dhea and set up his own lab

Yes you got punked, but on BOP they are saying Myogen is legit- Not tested, but someone got some goods with fancy packaging. They have seemed like a bad joke since day 1. I would'nt touch them with Bombrs dick.

Really? Were there validated results through actual testing? Did I miss it? Fancy packaging and amps means nothing.

EDIT.... did I just get punked? Lol[/QUOTE

Pharmaloot

Back