• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best source in the forum?

Sometimes its hard to really know. Because on alot of these kind of forums every source has every post is good. So is every source great? I would say no so try to ask people that you know personally or that you feel you would trust the most or respected members. Thats what i do when i've been gone for awhile.
also look for bloodwork try to see bloodwork that someone wrote they're forum name on.
also someone from meso that buys and test products randomly from ALOT of sources. and post results on a site.

Wait a minute...you have their banner in your sig...

OP clearly this is a scam. He is just trying to promote his lab. Email me at notthefbi@tuta.io and i will tell you everything you want to know :roflmao::roflmao:

Lmao, you’re such a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

comon its the 21st century, these days you just type in what you want and Viola! instant gratification, no brain required lol
Please open up shop again for the love of gear!!! lol serious question tho have you considered it and just raise your prices to make it profitable again for you? I’m sure many members here wouldn’t mind it paying a little more for dq gear if you opened back up.

i wish i had control of that my friend. im running low on my dq stash too :,(
Please open up shop again for the love of gear!!! lol serious question tho have you considered it and just raise your prices to make it profitable again for you? I’m sure many members here wouldn’t mind it paying a little more for dq gear if you opened back up.

They were one of the greats along side Olympus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

50 ml jugs for like $50...what could go wrong

What source (regardless of price) is the best? I'm much more concern about quality, as well as superb customer service (e.g., convenient payment, fast delivery, and low error in orders).

I'd appreciate any (and all) comments and suggestions.

Thanks!

Ch3mist

Sounds like this nitwit is taking a page out of the WADA Internet Surveillance for PEDs handbook 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️

IML Gear Cream!
So, if anybody who has gear as good or better than vis vires than let me know.

We do. Several pharmaceutical grade options and more than 10 years of experience. Click below.

Back