• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First injection cycle acetate or enanthate

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am looking to go ahead with the primo and looking for opinions on if its necessary or more recommended to use acetate for the first time cycling compared to enanthate???

With acetate would it still be the same total dosage just split into every other day? Example if i am doing 25mg a week just divide it by 3 or 4?

Also what size needle would be best for glutes, delts, quads and vg injections?

As always thanks for the feedback

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Total dose would be the same....and I like primo ace myself

I recommend longer eater so your body can get use to the gear. My first injection had bad pip for a week or two now I can pin ED with no pip

Yea I love Primo E! and I would use 25g by 1", once the pin is primed you feel nothing!

Ace will kick in faster. You will have to pin more frequently . also, primo ace often times has a lil pip to it. I personally like E for the win! 25g and 1" should be good.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

First of all, keep in mind that the two esters mentioned do not have the same release time
(ace must be injected at most eod) and not even the same molecular weight (Enan ester weighs more).

100 mg Methenolone Acetate: 82 mg of active Methenolone
100 mg Methenolone Enanthate: 71 mg of active Methenolone

For how long/weeks should you take it?

As for the pips, yes, ace is much worse in this, but considering the minimum doses you have to assume I do not think it can be a problem.

An alternative would be to take both for the first 2/3 weeks and then detach the ace and go only with enant.

Since you're a woman, it's very important to take the variables of the ester into consideration imo.

Enanthate is going to be a slow release, with the peak hitting somewhere around 2-5 days. If you're concerned about the side effects of primo (hair loss, bodily hair growth, other dht effects) it will take longer to be eliminated out of your system (elimination half life of enanthate esters is approx. 4-5 days with a mean residence time of 8.5 days) before it's effects will start to subside.

Acetate is going to give you about a 48 hour peak time, so the drug will be eliminated from the body much faster. Faster to kick in, faster to leave. Same effects possible with hair loss, body hair growth, and other androgenic affects.

The choice is yours honestly. Most guys on here can't give you two worthwhile cents as to what is better because they have no clue (like me). It's really a personal choice. I'd go for the shorter ester first to figure out how is react to it, but that's me

This is right if your not worried about pinning I like short esters too. But when I was new to the game I liked longer. But garlic is right on safety stand point and I think a lot of forget about that side of things because we are more exp

If you don’t wanna pin that much use long ester
Pin size for VG
Depends on body fat around the area
I’m pretty lean there use 27g 1/2 inch
But you wan something to get through the fat and into muscle tissue

Maybe use 25 g 1inch but I don’t know what your VG looks like in terms of fat on top of muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If you don’t wanna pin that much use long ester
Pin size for VG
Depends on body fat around the area
I’m pretty lean there use 27g 1/2 inch
But you wan something to get through the fat and into muscle tissue

Maybe use 25 g 1inch but I don’t know what your VG looks like in terms of fat on top of muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I would say I am thick fit atm lol. Just finishing up a bulk. I was thinking to with a 25g ? Would this work for.glutes too? I could prob get away with a 27g in the delts. Someone told me i could sit on a countertop to pin my own butt? Honestly i hate needles and will prob have my guy pin me lol. Old school squeezing a teddy bear .

Am looking to go ahead with the primo and looking for opinions on if its necessary or more recommended to use acetate for the first time cycling compared to enanthate???
I have never used primo ace injectable, oral only. But from all the guys that have run ace it is a very painful experience.

My opinion is stick with Enanthate.

With acetate would it still be the same total dosage just split into every other day? Example if i am doing 25mg a week just divide it by 3 or 4?

Also what size needle would be best for glutes, delts, quads and vg injections? 25 gauge 1 inch needles for the feedback
For me I am anywhere between 11%-22% body fat I use:

1" 25 gauge for glutes, quads

1" or 5/8" 25 gauge for ventro glutes

1/2" 27 gauge for delts.

As always thanks for the feedback

Good luck!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but primobolan has to be ran at a much higher dose because it’s considered a milder compound.
Also with that the sides are very low if any.
I have read it can give you quite the charley horse/pip though.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but primobolan has to be ran at a much higher dose because it’s considered a milder compound.
Maybe for men. But i guess the dose will be high compared to other items ran. I plan to go upto 50mg a week as long as i see no sides. I usually cap my var at 20mg and whinny at 15mg.

Primo-E I have used did not cause PIP.

But, I hear the Ace is debilitating.

Back