• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blast to cruise advice.

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up a.s.f I'm looking for any advice or tips some of you blast and cruise vets may feel like sharing. Just finished up my blast amd started my cruise dose, man I already miss it. Does anyone have any advice or tricks to not feel like a depressed loser. It doesnt help i got a lung infection from my job the first week into it. Just feeling like a bum right now. Thanks bros, for any advice if you feel like sharing it. As i read this I realize i sound like a whiney bitch and can probably answer my own question and just suck it up.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I've been blasting and cruising since 2011 and I don't feel like a depressed little bitch when I cruise. What cruise dose are you running? Is your shit bunk? I'd say its probably more of a mental thing than anything else, but only blood work will let you know for sure...

I've been blasting and cruising since 2011 and I don't feel like a depressed little bitch when I cruise. What cruise dose are you running? Is your shit bunk? I'd say its probably more of a mental thing than anything else, but only blood work will let you know for sure...
150mg, a week ill pull bloods shortly. Its prob just a mental thing. Going from feeling like I was 19 years old again on cycle.

150mg/wk should put you in the upper range of normal if your gear is good. 175mg/wk typically puts me around 1100ng/dL.

Were you blasting a short ester test then cruise on a long ester test?

I have done that before and felt like shit during the transition of the two esters.

If the gear is good it's in your head. Yes there is a drop off, but imagine the guys on pct. Maintain diet, and workout, but drop the intensity somewhat. Take a break. There is good reason to give your androgren receptors a break. Regroup

I cruise @200mg cyp. Which, quite the deficit from my blasts (which may or may not include other compounds). I have zero problem returning to cruising but then again I’ve been doing it for twelve years. It’s all mindset brother.

Just know when you return to baseline numbers, those numbers are still up there as in always at a certain threshold and not dipping quite low (for me it’s 900ng/dl).

Anything lower and my primary tells me to start eating better.

If anything that should help you stay focused on making progress knowing even if you’re not blasting, your levels will always be that of average or greater

All mental brother. Mind over matter - knowing you'll always be at a good number and never low brings a nice smile

IML Gear Cream!
Get over your lung infection and then evaluate your situation. Being sick always makes me feel like shit.
Good luck.

I appreciate everyone's feedback thank you. Feeling better already. Just seemed like it was bad timing to get sick and come off at the same time.

I usually feel best when cruising

There’s no better feeling than cruising and knowing your next blast begins the following week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back