• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think I might need to improve my pinning technique?

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1262.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    870 KB · Views: 108
Lol.....looks like you fell off a train bro...obviously that isn’t you but that shits funny. Got me rolling this morning.

I had an adhesion to a surgical incision from one of my back surgeries. After I lost some BF I noticed it created an unsightly fold that would jeopardize placing at a contest. So last week I had a plastic surgeon release it.
Heres what it looked like before and then at four days. Hope it's improved when the swelling and massive fluid retention goes away.
My wife watched and said the surgeon was brutal. Can't tell...lol.
The scar tissue was so tough it sounded like cutting nylon rope with a butter knife, even though he was using a scalpel.
Yes, it fucking hurts.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 102
Oh shit, my bad.

Man ass.

Great. Just what I wanted to see when I turned on my computer this morning.

Attachments

• 1wyyzm.jpg
    1wyyzm.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 72
Dude that's gnarly. Gonna take weeks for that shit to soak back in.

I remember shooting water based tren suspension in my shoulder and having it bruise my arm from the site down to my elbow lol. I had to blame it on physical therapy. It was gnarly. Same thing with my leg and ass cheeks

I remember shooting water based tren suspension in my shoulder and having it bruise my arm from the site down to my elbow lol. I had to blame it on physical therapy. It was gnarly. Same thing with my leg and ass cheeks
hey man, are you saying tren base is going to bruise? I’m looking forward to using it PWO at some point in the near future....but....if I’m gonna look like coach Cabo.....then maybe....ugh, damn.

hey man, are you saying tren base is going to bruise? I’m looking forward to using it PWO at some point in the near future....but....if I’m gonna look like coach Cabo.....then maybe....ugh, damn.
Only if it's water based suspension like androxine. I bruise really bad with suspensions, test, winny, tren. Most don't have that problem though, so it's worth a shot. Just use your glutes first so you can hide out if you do bruise like me lol

I'm 18 weeks out so I certainly hope it improves.
Someone mentioned liposuction. He started out by using a liposuction cannula but it wasn't sharp enough to cut through the scar tissue.
And yes, it fucking hurts!

dude that story made me cringe, I hope you have a speedy recovery

No more surgeries in Mexico- Fuck that shit but good luck on your recovery. Damn man, youve been through a lot. You posted on my triceps injury post about an almost life ending accident you had. How many surgeries have you had?

Last edited:
Back