• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First tren cycle. Is it a good idea to do it with boldenone ?

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a beginner question. This is going to be my third cycle. Have sustanon and boldenone in the stash. Was thinking does it make sense to add tren ?
The goal is to gain some lean muscles and burn some fat. If it does make sense, how such cycle would look like ? Also, I heard a lot about tren's side effects, how to kind of try it out first, in order to make sure that aggression or anything else won't go through the roof ? Should it be acetate for the first month and then switch to tren e, or what's the best way ?
Thanks a lot !

Up, any thoughts ? what's the benefit of mixing bold and tren ? or tren is so strong, that no benefit from boldenone ? Thanks !

Eq will require a long run for benefits so

Sust 500 Split EW 1-16 M-Thur
Eq 600 Split EW 1-16 M-Thur
Tren A 50mg ED or 100mg EOD 12-16. I don’t mind ed pins personally

Im not going to preach about diet. If you don’t know that diet will determine your results then rethink this. Tren sides very for people. Appetite suppression is probably the main one I get from it. So Tren A would be a good pick for your first run to see how you handle sides. Your hemo is going to climb so donate and watch blood pressure. I’m TRT so I can’t give PCT info from having zero experience with it. I’ve ran all 3 compounds you have and this is what I would do.

Eq will require a long run for benefits so

Sust 500 Split EW 1-16 M-Thur
Eq 600 Split EW 1-16 M-Thur
Tren A 50mg ED or 100mg EOD 12-16. I don’t mind ed pins personally

Im not going to preach about diet. If you don’t know that diet will determine your results then rethink this. Tren sides very for people. Appetite suppression is probably the main one I get from it. So Tren A would be a good pick for your first run to see how you handle sides. Your hemo is going to climb so donate and watch blood pressure. I’m TRT so I can’t give PCT info from having zero experience with it. I’ve ran all 3 compounds you have and this is what I would do.

Thanks for the feedback. So eq needed for apetite only ? I’m going to run Tren H 100mg a week. Long esters have less side effects, don’t want to go crazy with tren..

Honestly I didn’t get a big appetite from it. Some do. I probably won’t use it again due to the volume and long cycle that’s needed. 600 is in the average dose range. Some people go to gram. It’s pretty mild as far as sides go so don’t be hesitant to try it. Never used Tren H so can’t give advise there.

Honestly I didn’t get a big appetite from it. Some do. I probably won’t use it again due to the volume and long cycle that’s needed. 600 is in the average dose range. Some people go to gram. It’s pretty mild as far as sides go so don’t be hesitant to try it. Never used Tren H so can’t give advise there.
The main question is there any benefit of mixing the two? Or tren is so strong that eq will be just waste of product?

No wouldn’t be a waste. Just that the eq would have to be run for a long period and the Tren would be a good addition towards the end. I’ve ran all 3 together but just not Hex

Are you doing PCT after? Are you looking to have the focus on gaining muscle or is the primary focus to lose fat? I think the 100 tren weekly isn't enough to do much either. Depends on your goal really.

Are you doing PCT after? Are you looking to have the focus on gaining muscle or is the primary focus to lose fat? I think the 100 tren weekly isn't enough to do much either. Depends on your goal really.
No PCT, in cruise and blast mode. Probably to gain more than to loose fat. I do 2IU of HGH as well.
I’m afraid of tren’s sides, like aggression and insomnia. Was pretty agressive from anadrol. I read that tren is 5x of test in terms of anabolic and androgenic activity, so it seems like 100mg is a good start or no? Also, this is my third cycle, first two were pretty light, masteron, anadrol and tbol, that’s all what I’ve tried. I can easily increase the dose, I just wanted to start at the low end. What are your thoughts ? Thanks !

I’m afraid of tren’s sides, like aggression and insomnia. Was pretty agressive from anadrol. I read that tren is 5x of test in terms of anabolic and androgenic activity, so it seems like 100mg is a good start or no?

Tren is very strong and sides are quite personal. Try 25mg ED for 4 weeks your first time and see how you do on it. I personally can't stand any amount of it. Also, keep in mind that e2 levels do affect tren's sides, that's why some people are happy with TRT plus tren but can't do mid-high test with some tren.

It's a science experiment and your body is the lab. I don't understand the appeal of tren for a gym rat just wanting to look athletic at the beach. If someone can't achieve this with some mild options like test, npp, EQ and primo, their diet and training are subpar.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is very strong and sides are quite personal. Try 25mg ED for 4 weeks your first time and see how you do on it. I personally can't stand any amount of it. Also, keep in mind that e2 levels do affect tren's sides, that's why some people are happy with TRT plus tren but can't do mid-high test with some tren.

It's a science experiment and your body is the lab. I don't understand the appeal of tren for a gym rat just wanting to look athletic at the beach. If someone can't achieve this with some mild options like test, npp, EQ and primo, their diet and training are subpar.
Didn't know that. I thought test normally would reduce side-effects. It's probably lack of my experience. Someone recommended me ...

man good luck on that tren. be careful. i do not want to touch that stuff and also what is that real powerful one even more than tren, methylsomething? i would not think i will put that in my cycle either. lol

man good luck on that tren. be careful. i do not want to touch that stuff and also what is that real powerful one even more than tren, methylsomething? i would not think i will put that in my cycle either. lol
Methyltrienolone? Yeah that's on my bucket list to try lol

That’s why I want to try a small amount

Methyltrienolone? Yeah that's on my bucket list to try lol

oh man please post about that cycle if you decide to do it. i want to know what it is like to experience that but also interested to see the gains too. be careful man please.

oh man please post about that cycle if you decide to do it. i want to know what it is like to experience that but also interested to see the gains too. be careful man please.
Well, I have it in my stash, so I’ll do in 3-4weeks

What are you guys taking about? What stuff ? :)
Methyltrienolone, or metribolone. It's basically methylated trenbolone. One of the strongest and most toxic orals there is. I know Skip has ran it and really likes it

Methyltrienolone, or metribolone. It's basically methylated trenbolone. One of the strongest and most toxic orals there is. I know Skip has ran it and really likes it

I tried to run this once. Once. Quit it less than two weeks in. Even with liver supps, my liver was trying to crawl its way out of my body.

Back