• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fingers and hands swell on gear

VOMITfox

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the last cycle and this cycle different compounds, first cycle sust 350 and parabolan, cycle now test e and tren e, my hands and fingers kinda swell up. Not like a balloon but definitely feel my fist is a lot tighter, no space between fingers, I can still see my knuckles and all but def a bit swollen. Also my feet swell a little as well but that usually goes away after the morning. Is this due to more blood flow? Cause I got roadmaps going on now, it's so fucking awesome haha it's one of my favorite parts of being in gear appearance wise. Anyways, if anyone's had this issue did you get rid or minimize it if so what did you do. I'm on 600 tren and 450 test. Thinking if dropping test to 300, but with little to no sides, and strength and body composition improving I might just keep it where it's at.

Are you running any anti estrogens? Sounds like adema, common for some when all hormones begin to peak at serum blood levels and ratios shift.... Lower sodium intake for now and water load for the next few days, water loading can actually reduce swelling..

Get on some AI's asap..no need to drop test levels yet because you'll just experience an other shift that is unnecessary... This can be all adjusted by diet, cadio and AI's

No I didn't get any AI I figured cause in the beginning it was running 300 test a week, it's 400 now not 450 i need to edit that. So low dose AI should clear up these symptoms? Or do you think lowering my sodium, and lowering my carb intake a bit (I'm sensitive to carbs naturally) might be enough?

Sounds like a little water retention to me as well.

AI could clear that up if that's the issue

Argh, I honestly don't know if any legit sites without a minimum purchase where i can get just an AI from. That also has a quick turn around time.i shouldve just gotten it anyways but I had a lot of people telling me I shouldn't have issues with such a low dose. Arghhhhgggdjdhhd

You always need an AI, on hand or actually using it. I have to run an AI on 250 test.

Drugsgear is your best bet for fast turnaround and no minimum...I think they have no minimum

Yeah I know it's best to, but with a few suggestions I don't need it and saving 65 bucks I'll justify not buying it real quick haha cool though I'll give it a go. I'm just not prone to estrogen related sides besides the little swelling in my hands and feet. On 750 sust a week i was alright. But I guess the advantage is being dry on an AI, which would be awesome since my last of my 6 pack is starting to come in, any extra help having it pop out a little is welcome haha

Back