• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Macedog is back in the house!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to apologize for my absence. Had Some Personal/Family related issues weighing on me heavily! So I thought it would be best to step aside until resolved. I didnt feel I could give the community and the psl customers the proper attention that everyone deserved and had come a custom to receiving.
Without getting into all my BS!!*
I' m very excited to be back!*

Anything I can do to help or any questions i can help answer. Please feel free to reach me via PM!*
YOUR DOG , MACE.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother freight!. I never strayed to far trying to keep an eye on you bringing home the bacon!!
Welcome back bro !!!!

Welcome back @macedog and hope things will improve going forward.

Glad to have you back home man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice MDog, glad to hear.!!!
If you guys haven't had a chance yet to work with Mace., this dude is a badass rep and huge asset for PSL and for anyone he reps for. If you need help with something., or communication or whatever he GETS IT DONE. This is good to see. Welcome back brotha.!!

Say whaaaaaat? Macedog back in the hizzy?

Welcome back bro we missed you. We had no one available to answer customer PM's at 3:30 in the morning :)

Glad to have you back homie.

Welcome back bro we missed you. We had no one available to answer customer PM's at 3:30 in the morning :)

Right!!! Mace never sleeps

Lmao, i still wake up looking at the phone 3:30 in the morning ..wondering was that for me..

Big mace wut up glad to see your back broski.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back