• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

you been doing it all wrong, all of it

Question: Would you just allow someone to wreck the equipment in your gym with some of that abuse or would you call the dickheads out on it?

Question: Would you just allow someone to wreck the equipment in your gym with some of that abuse or would you call the dickheads out on it?
Depends on how funny it is

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You own a gym. Would it be "funny" to sit back and watch a guy break the stops on the leg press, stretch and compromise cable fittings or severely damage bearings?

You own a gym. Would it be "funny" to sit back and watch a guy break the stops on the leg press, stretch and compromise cable fittings or severely damage bearings?
I was laughing my ass off at some of that shit but I had the same thought about how destructive it was or could be. I also thought about insurance costs for a gym...lol

Thats why you make a fool proof contract. He breaks it. He gets it fixed.

I wouldn’t be able to afford the lawsuits against me if I owned a gym with idiot members like this video shows. How dumb is the human race, if you don’t know how to do it you can always “google” it. The world is in trouble...

IML Gear Cream!
Thats why you make a fool proof contract. He breaks it. He gets it fixed.

Since you now own a gym, you should see this as relevant. You can completely destroy the feel and functionality of any equipment without breaking it.
Linear bearing are fucking expensive, as are most fitness equipment parts. Good luck getting money out of broke ass gym patrons.

Since you now own a gym, you should see this as relevant. You can completely destroy the feel and functionality of any equipment without breaking it.
Linear bearing are fucking expensive, as are most fitness equipment parts. Good luck getting money out of broke ass gym patrons.
Im targeting rich fuckers. :D

Seeing the punk ass kid on the leg press machine pissed me off. He'd be thrown the fuck out of my gym if I ever saw anything like that going on. Fucking idiots.

I couldn't watch more than two minutes, too painful.

Last edited:
I go to several gyms and I have never seen anyone do preventive maintenance on any equipment, after bearings and shit breaks in bolts and bearings should be retorgued and lubed. most oils are designed just to coat metal to prevent rust, you need to re apply grease thats designed to put a barrier between metals to prevent friction

Seeing the punk ass kid on the leg press machine pissed me off. He'd be thrown the fuck out of my gym if I ever saw anything like that going on. Fucking idiots.
Thanks. This is the answer I was hoping for. This seems more like the taking a selfie overlooking a suffering victim crowd.

I dont own a gym, but I would think that not using equipment properly could result in injury and would be a liability. for that reason I would ask a person to use the equipment correctly or please leave

I dont own a gym, but I would think that not using equipment properly could result in injury and would be a liability. for that reason I would ask a person to use the equipment correctly or please leave
But you could a viral gym fail video out of it and make millions

Some fat lady recently broke the assist board on the assisted chinup machine at the gym I go to by STANDING on it and doing short pullups like 2". You don't stand on the assist board but you put your knees on it. Bish was like 350lbs...eek.

It took a week for the gym manager to get a replacement board as the metal locking catch piece was broken clean off.

Get Shredded!
Most gyms do have rules about that and if staff observes someone or they get a report that someone is using a machine incorrectly in a dangerous manner they go to that person to show how to properly use it. People who misuse gym equipment should pay the cost of repair should their misuse results in machine damage and/or having their membership terminated.

Wow. I will continue to work out at home. I would have to walk up them and ask them "are you some kind of stupid ?"
what if the person responded " der der der" and turned out to actually be retarded, would it be exceptable then?

Some fat lady recently broke the assist board on the assisted chinup machine at the gym I go to by STANDING on it and doing short pullups like 2". You don't stand on the assist board but you put your knees on it. Bish was like 350lbs...eek.

It took a week for the gym manager to get a replacement board as the metal locking catch piece was broken clean off.
I dont understand how that huge contraption is better than doing cable pull downs. and if your obese you need diet and cardio anyway, chin ups wont do shit

I dont understand how that huge contraption is better than doing cable pull downs. and if your obese you need diet and cardio anyway, chin ups wont do shit
It gives an illusion. Also its a close kinetic chain movement.

It gives an illusion. Also its a close kinetic chain movement.

if you cant do 1 pull up you got bigger problems that a machine wont fix, altho I will say most women cant do one so here again women want to do a mans job and expect to get paid the same but need help

if you cant do 1 pull up you got bigger problems that a machine wont fix, altho I will say most women cant do one so here again women want to do a mans job and expect to get paid the same but need help
90% people i have seen cant even do 1. I go to a fitness center though. Not a gym.

Although im guilty of using it as a last exercise for back

Although im guilty of using it as a last exercise for back

I must be doing it wrong but I never feel the burn in my back doing pull ups, my arms give out. cables get that lats and between the should blade burn I'm looking for

I must be doing it wrong but I never feel the burn in my back doing pull ups, my arms give out. cables get that lats and between the should blade burn I'm looking for
I go a wide grip and set the chin dip machine to a 45 kilo assist and do slow amraps. Burns like a bitch

Last edited:
Back