• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Failed my steroid test, Few Questions

Myron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I failed a AS test with my employer. I was given what I thought to be my usual 5 panel drug test but they tested my T:E Ratios as well. I had 35:1 TE Ratios. I was just wrapping up an EQ/Test Cyp cycle, 500/200 respectively for 12 weeks. Upon further Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing, Boldenone metabolites were discovered.

After a 2 week suspension, I signed paperwork last week agreeing to mandatory tests for the next 2 years. I have my first test tomorrow. They will test my T/E ratios again and if I piss over a 6:1 ratio, I will have to pay for a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test. Problem is, a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test will still show Boldenone metabolites which would result in a positive.

My questions are:

1. If my last Test Cyp dose was April 11th, and my last EQ does was April 4th. Will I fail the T:E ratio test?
2. I was prescribed Clomid by my doctor, would this mess with my T:E Ratio

I appreciate any and all help guys.

thank you!

F

I always thought could only be detected by blood and not urine

HA-S VIP member

Jesus.. who do you work for.. the Olympics??

This is crazy.. I've never heard of employers going this far, unless it was the government, the police, the military.. or pro sports.. and they wanted to nail you for something..

Wait to see if anyone else with more experience chimes in ..

I failed a AS test with my employer. I was given what I thought to be my usual 5 panel drug test but they tested my T:E Ratios as well. I had 35:1 TE Ratios. I was just wrapping up an EQ/Test Cyp cycle, 500/200 respectively for 12 weeks. Upon further Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing, Boldenone metabolites were discovered.

After a 2 week suspension, I signed paperwork last week agreeing to mandatory tests for the next 2 years. I have my first test tomorrow. They will test my T/E ratios again and if I piss over a 6:1 ratio, I will have to pay for a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test. Problem is, a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test will still show Boldenone metabolites which would result in a positive.

My questions are:

1. If my last Test Cyp dose was April 11th, and my last EQ does was April 4th. Will I fail the T:E ratio test?

I appreciate any and all help guys.

thank you!

F

Wow. Never heard of an employer testing before.

So.......what do you do for a living? Never heard of this....

Also curious what you do. I work as a paramedic for a local government and was under the impression that a blood test was required. And that they are so cost prohibitive that most employers dont bother, unless its obvious abuse.

My employer does a standard 7-9 panel urine test. Ive been balls deep in a cycle and never had a problem with the employee screening.

F

As clomid increases Lh levels it does, by design, increase your test level. And it would make sense that your t/e levels would be out of whack even if you were just using clomid. But i doubt theyd get as high as 35:1.

Either way further testing could/would nail down the specific ester you were using.

If your going to keep using id suggest test P and hope they tell you a couple weeks prior to test as even test p isnt out of your system for (approx) 2 weeks.

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/11/27/how-long-does-testosterone-stay-in-your-system/

Are you a professional athlete? This is very unrealistic and very costly to test employees for AAS.

I wish I could say something cool like a firefighter or military but I have a desk job. Policy states no illegal drugs/substances so I was in fact in violation unfortunately.

I wish I could say something cool like firefighter or military but I have a regular 9-5 office Job. They more than likely noticed the obvious increase in size and got suspicious.

IML Gear Cream!
You can test for gear with a urine analysis, but it had to be sent to a lab for analysis. Blood test is required to determine concentration. It's a serious government position or sports to be treated though. Most cops don't get tested, at least none of the ones I know

I wish I could say something cool like firefighter or military but I have a regular 9-5 office Job. They more than likely noticed the obvious increase in size and got suspicious.

I would start reading up your employee handbook. Specifically under drug testing. What does it say? Sounds to me like they are going out of their way for a witch hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start reading up your employee handbook. Specifically under drug testing. What does it say? Sounds to me like they are going out of their way for a witch hunt.

Everything they did was legit, it was written well. I've always read "they won't test you" on all the boards and sure enough here we are. I wish it was a witch hunt but after the Gas spec test I really couldn't say, "hey I didn't do this"

That being said,

I'm hoping that the T:E is within range by now. The metabolites are the only thing that stay for months from what I understand, but do Metabolites affect your T:E.

So I guess the real deciding Factor is, Is T:E Ratio still affected when you are currently on cycle, and not after the half life is depleted from your system.

Yeah... this is a bit odd for a 9-5 job to test for this . If it doesn’t interfere with your work and you have shown no act of aggression or unprofessional behavior, I see no reason why they would be testing you for AAS.
If it was due to sports, I can see but idk, that’s weird.

They didn’t inform you about what they were testing for?

Sounds like you pissed your boss off, bro.

You can test for gear with a urine analysis, but it had to be sent to a lab for analysis. Blood test is required to determine concentration. It's a serious government position or sports to be treated though. Most cops don't get tested, at least none of the ones I know
LEO unions tend to push pretty hard on AAS testing. There are super criminals out there don’t you know?!

Sounds like you pissed your boss off, bro.
OR surrounded by pussies afraid of a large man, or workplace violence, or 1000 other reasons that all boil down to people being intimidated. Unless OP went off on someone lol. I had a customer call our office once and say he was scared to talk to me because I was “too big”. Motherfucker. I was 5’7” 183. Half the women working at McDonald’s are ‘bigger’ than me!

OR surrounded by pussies afraid of a large man, or workplace violence, or 1000 other reasons that all boil down to people being intimidated. Unless OP went off on someone lol. I had a customer call our office once and say he was scared to talk to me because I was “too big”. Motherfucker. I was 5’7” 183. Half the women working at McDonald’s are ‘bigger’ than me!

Did you flash your Prince Albert?

Why in the fuck would they care about that?

Get Shredded!
I’d look for another 9-5 before dealing with that until retirement..

Do they test everyone at this job? You can claim tainted supplements were the reason maybe. Everyone else does.

I am really suprised from what I know, it would be a urine or hair sample to be tested, Not just bloods? It does sound more like a sports related test. Are you a registered athlete with an organisation, running, swimming, cycling, etc?

The cost of testing for AS is significant, I couldn't think an employer would pay for it. In Aus the test for AS runs into $3-$5k. And in the US its about the same (take into account currency) under WADA.

Following as Im interested

LEO unions tend to push pretty hard on AAS testing. There are super criminals out there don’t you know?!
I didn't know that. All the ones I know are jacked most of the time and no one cares. No one ever wants to talk to them about it though lol

did something happen at work, like an accident or a threat? I would get a doctor to give you a script

A regular 9-5 that tests for AAS? I would start looking for a new job. Especially if they are going to do mandatory testing for 2 years. Seems too expensive for your everyday corporation.

Could alwaya get a script for trt. But you still won’t be able to cycle really.

My questions are:

Steroid detection times are not completely accurate but are close. Urine detection time for testosterone is 3 months, and Boldenone is 5 months. I don't know what your employee pays for the test but you can get a urine test that uses GC/MS for around $120

No. Only supplemental testosterone with increase the Test to epitest ratio.

I agree with the others. Screw that and get a new job.

btw, if anyone is interested in this urine testing look here http://www.steroidconfirm.com/

The cost of testing for AS is significant, I couldn't think an employer would pay for it. In Aus the test for AS runs into $3-$5k. And in the US its about the same (take into account currency) under WADA.

T:E ratio test is $199

I agree with the others, unless you are being paid big money, or you're in a highly specialized position where your options are limited, I'd start looking for another job. Fuck that.

Back