• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Failed my steroid test, Few Questions

IML Gear Cream!
You may just have to start running low test high Tren or Deca all the time

You may just have to start running low test high Tren or Deca all the time
Any amount of supplemental testosterone is going to shut down natural production, so the T:E ratio will still very likely exceed the 6:1 cut off. As far as deca, it's not clear how many steroids they were testing for but OP did say the test detected boldenone metabolites. Deca is a super bad idea, it's metabolites are detectable for around 18 months

I've got to agree with others on this...*someone* fingered you to the boss or HR. Now that you're on the radar and failed the first time, you will probably always be on the radar. Time to decide if the job is worth dropping aas or it's time to find another job.

I've got to agree with others on this...*someone* fingered you to the boss or HR. Now that you're on the radar and failed the first time, you will probably always be on the radar. Time to decide if the job is worth dropping aas or it's time to find another job.

Agree

Did you tell anyone you work with that you were on AAS? Have you made any comments on social media about being on gear?

Can you see this as your employer looking for a way to rid themselves of you? If I've got a worker who performs I'm not going to go out of my way to find something wrong with them. If, on the other hand, I have a habitual under-performer...

Last edited:
Can you see this as your employer looking for a way to rid themselves of you? If I've got a worker who performs I'm not going to go out of my way to find something wrong with them. If, on the other hand, I have a habitual under-performer...
Wouldn't it be easier for the employer to say "you're under performing, I need to let you go" rather then a series of drug tests hoping he quits?

Wouldn't it be easier for the employer to say "you're under performing, I need to let you go" rather then a series of drug tests hoping he quits?

That depends on the state one lives in as well as company policy. Also, HR directors generally go way out of the way to cover their asses.

Last year I sold a company I owned that had 70+ employees and even though the company is in an at-will state, meaning we could fire someone at will, we still went way out of our way to document everything leading up to a termination.

Last edited:
Yeah your think if they wanted to let him go they would have done it with the first test, unless their employee manual/agreement states that they will always give a second chance, etc. Except at will employment states, they can can someone for whatever reason.

Could also be a way to deny unemployment.

I don't know, too vague. I think there's more to the story

That depends on the state one lives in as well as company policy. Also, HR directors generally go way out of the way to cover their asses.

Last year I sold a company I owned that had 70+ employees and even though the company is in an at-will state, meaning we could fire someone at will, we still went way out of our way to document everything leading up to a termination.

This. It’s hard to just fire someone, even in an at will state. HR wants to cover their asses big time. Gotta have plenty of documentation to build a case.
With that, it’s very possible this is a witch hunt. They’d rather him leave on his own terms. It’s easier that way.
Or, there’s more to this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my lawyer to make an amendment to the contract stating that test will be delayed until it is out of my system. Crisis Averted. Thank you to everyone who helped me out in this moment of panic.

I got my lawyer to make an amendment to the contract stating that test will be delayed until it is out of my system. Crisis Averted. Thank you to everyone who helped me out in this moment of panic.

Good move. I was wondering that myself. They were asking you to retest when there was no way those compounds would be out of your system, either thru stupidity on their part or trying to set you up to fail the urine test

So, do you have a plan in place for the future? You gonna just stick to TRT or stop AAS use all together? This is a shitty situation for you if you enjoy blasting and cruising.

BULLSHIT. They don't give a damn about what your lawyer puts into a document once you have already been popped.

Depending on the employers policy popping for aas would be grounds for termination already. Also meaning the employee wouldn’t receive unemployment. So I don’t believe the employer is out to get rid of him. Otherwise they would have.

Underperformance termination = paying unemployment
Testing positive on a drug test = no more ties, they’re gone.

They could choose to sue but that rarely works and is a waste of time/money. I’ve dealt with it many times.

Thank you- :clapping: Sounds like a made up crock of shit to me
Have to agree that it sounds a little far fetched . OP just joined no other posts, and haven't seen anything like this anywhere else ever. But if true sucks and sorry it happened

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Back