• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HAIR! And more hair...or no more hair?

Victorz06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my 40s now and after 20 years of AAS use, I started noticing some shedding and thinning with my hair. I've been using finesteride and minoxidil for about 5 months now and I'm very much impressed with my results.

My question is, I want to do another run and I want to use compounds that are not as hard on the hair as some other compounds. I'm done with proviron for sure.

If I do run another cycle, a mild one....would I be reversing the results/effects from the fin and minoxidil?? Please, not looking to shave my head as I look like a shaved ass when I do that and my boss and colleagues tell me I look like a cancer patient. I just don't want to run another program and find myself in the same place I was 6 months ago with thinning hair. Maybe the duration of the program plays a role? Or should I maybe just go loud, and continue to use fin and minoxidil...I know the fin will deter some of my gains, but perhaps using fin on cycle, it won't be as bad? I can live with not getting the same gains I'm used to.

Any info or suggestions with those who have been where I am would be greatly appreciated brothers....thanks!

/V

And yes....every time I would hear problems like this in the past, I would always tell someone to just shave his head and deal with it. Not anymore.

Not saying shave your head and deal with it but thinning hair is part of getting older man.. it might not be because of your aas use. Maybe genetics is jut taking the wheel..

What would I do? Milder compounds and continue with your current treatment of your hair. Actually my hair is thinning also.. definitely genetics for me.. I haven’t started anything but an anti thinning shampoo.. I’ll just start wearing hats hahahahahah.

I feel dumb answering your thread though. I remember reading your info on IMF ten years ago when I was still using a walker just researching aas to see if it could help me rehab faster.. you had a lot of good info. Thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I was getting a blood test yesterday looking around thinking aging sucks and no one really looks that great after a certain point. Hormones or not... and the ones that fight it usually look worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren Mast and Winny and some thyroid meds seem to increase shedding for me. Testosterone only does not.

I'm over 50 and my hair is thinning but until the last few years my hair was thick and full so I think its mostly due to age. =(

I know age and genetics are a factor, I never had issues in the past but folks like my grandfather and two uncles lost most of their hair in their 20s. The fin/min and the shampoos I have been using are helping a great deal, I'd just hate to reverse all that time and effort. I have heard that test only for some can still have a negative effect, perhaps it depends on both the individual and the dose.

I'm going to map out a cycle using compounds that are not said to be so aggressive on the hairline, hopefully I won't see any negative sides. I used to use fin when off cycle, perhaps I can use it ON cycle and still be satisfied with my gains, even though I know fin can hinder them....to what extent, I guess I'll find out. Thx fellas...

/V

I've noticed as I get older I'm shedding more and more and it's starting to concern me. I'm currently on a pretty heavy masteron cycle so I picked up some Nizoral shampoo and will being using it 3-4x per week. It's been shown to block DHT and prevent hair loss due to it's active ingredient ketoconazole. It's marketed as an anti-dandruff shampoo but it's also very good in preventing hair loss based on the research I've done.

I've noticed as I get older I'm shedding more and more and it's starting to concern me. I'm currently on a pretty heavy masteron cycle so I picked up some Nizoral shampoo and will being using it 3-4x per week. It's been shown to block DHT and prevent hair loss due to it's active ingredient ketoconazole. It's marketed as an anti-dandruff shampoo but it's also very good in preventing hair loss based on the research I've done.

There's a prescription strength Nizoral too

I'm using Nioxin shampoo, conditioner, booster, and some other formula they make as well. Not sure if it's doing much of anything as I'm also on fin and min....I didn't know there was a prescription strength Nizoral though....I've read good things about it. Know if it's available in Europe?? Thanks!

/V

I lost my hair at 18. Fucking high natural test along with family histoy of male pattern balding.
For years i was in denial, trying to find cures and salvage what little i had left. At 27 i decided to fuck it, and shaved my head.
Shit Never felt better.

So i say fuck worrying. Shave the head and join the league.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Not worth worrying about and chances are it’s no where near as bad as you think.

IML Gear Cream!
Not worth worrying about and chances are it’s no where near as bad as you think.

It's really not....the past 6 months is a night and day difference. If I can keep what I have now, I'll be happy. I just didn't want to destroy all the time and effort I put into it trying to salvage. Hopefully I stay the course....if not, the straight edge comes out. ;)

/V

I'm using Nioxin shampoo, conditioner, booster, and some other formula they make as well. Not sure if it's doing much of anything as I'm also on fin and min....I didn't know there was a prescription strength Nizoral though....I've read good things about it. Know if it's available in Europe?? Thanks!

/V

Ive been using the nioxin products for about 6 months now. My hair is still thinning but not getting much worse? For a while i was concerned. Literally falling out in shower and running hands through it. Pretty sure its from Tren. First few years blasting many different compounds including mast and high test i never noticed a difference. But in the last year mainly cruising at 250 test on and off 700 tren its more obvious. I love my hair its a tough decision.

Ive been using the nioxin products for about 6 months now. My hair is still thinning but not getting much worse? For a while i was concerned. Literally falling out in shower and running hands through it. Pretty sure its from Tren. First few years blasting many different compounds including mast and high test i never noticed a difference. But in the last year mainly cruising at 250 test on and off 700 tren its more obvious. I love my hair its a tough decision.

What worked best for me I think was fin, min, biotin, and perhaps the Nioxin products. I've read that some prefer the Nizoral stuff over Nioxin. But in 6 months time, I probably see a good 30-40% improvement. I'd shave my head if I didn't look like a freak of nature....

/V

Back