• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

even this order has arrived

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
even this order has arrived.

Unfortunately, as you know, there is a bit of chaos in the house and they have remained out of stock of many products.

In my order there is no testosterone but a discount code has already been generated for the next order.

TX all team

Been years since I tried any Dragon Pharma so thats my next move. I'll let you know how the Test is.

IML Gear Cream!
Love just a bit of Winny with HRT. Really kicks things up.

Attachments

• AP Win - Copy.jpg
    AP Win - Copy.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 145
only one of the parcels seems to stop for days at the customs, the others slowly progress ... at least I hope

only one of the parcels seems to stop for days at the customs, the others slowly progress ... at least I hope

As you know, PharmaComStore has no control of these things.

Of course I know that, as I know that our posts are very slow.

Hello Sir!
We all hate waiting, the only difference is how we cope with it and what's the worst case scenario it can lead to.

In this specific case, when ordering from PharmaComStore you have all your purchases covered by a reshipping policy in case of any unwanted and unlikely events that might occur, like a seizure or loss.

Even since 2008, when we first started, there is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

Also, we have our premium warehouse, International Warehouse 1, which has a shipping success rate of 100% to USA for the 9th consecutive month in a row, so you can always use it forl guaranteed delivery. All the Alpha Pharma products, all the Sexual Wellness, various ancillaries and some of the Dragon Pharma line are already loaded up there.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
We all hate waiting, the only difference is how we cope with it and what's the worst case scenario it can lead to.

In this specific case, when ordering from PharmaComStore you have all your purchases covered by a reshipping policy in case of any unwanted and unlikely events that might occur, like a seizure or loss.

Even since 2008, when we first started, there is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

Also, we have our premium warehouse, International Warehouse 1, which has a shipping success rate of 100% to USA for the 9th consecutive month in a row, so you can always use it forl guaranteed delivery. All the Alpha Pharma products, all the Sexual Wellness, various ancillaries and some of the Dragon Pharma line are already loaded up there.

Thank you!

it's not the money that worries me, I rather worry about being arrested!

it's not the money that worries me, I rather worry about being arrested!

Probably same chances Sir as being hit by a meteor, of being arrested for a 3-4 vials order.

I have seen your recent TD pic from today, keep us posted, thanks for the update.

attachment.php

Get Shredded!
Products look good. Waiting for your review, Phill.

Probably same chances Sir as being hit by a meteor, of being arrested for a 3-4 vials order.

I have seen your recent TD pic from today, keep us posted, thanks for the update.

attachment.php

this is my last order, and it has arrived, as you can see.
the previous one has not arrived and "stopped" in my custom.

I do not know in the rest of the world but here some substances are on a par with cocaine and heroin, with 10 ml you are accused of detention and sale ...and you're nice that fucking

hope is the last to die, and now that is dead too.

This order has been blocked and will not be delivered!

(and nobody does anything).

hope is the last to die, and now that is dead too.

This order has been blocked and will not be delivered!

(and nobody does anything).

Hey Bro ,

Send me a PM with the number of the order that you have problems with and I'll check it out ...

We'll straight it out .

thank you

to inform you that the order has been lost in the meanders of the postal system.
but this good people gave me a voucher which I immediately used and the new order is already on the way.
we hope this arrives at its destination.

thanks guys you are fantastic.

An odyssey.

The June order has been dispersed in our postal service.
I pointed this out to these fantastic guys.
Although it is not their fault, in fact it's a fault of our posts and certainly not pharmacomstore, they are committed to give me a good discount to redo the order.

This arrived today.

All is well that ends well.

As you can see from my signature, I'm sponsored by another brand now but I have no problem praising pharmacomstore.
I have been a customer for a long long time and, even in the face of some problem, they have solved and everything has always gone well.

If anyone asked me, they are among the sites that I would recommend.
Go with your eyes closed, you are entrusting yourself to one of the tops.

Thanks to the whole PCS team.

Back