• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

,,, A Legal Resident, an Arrest by ICE and Father's Day in Jail ...

charley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Jose Luis Garcia was watering his lawn and drinking his morning coffee outside his home in Southern California last Sunday when federal immigration authorities showed up.
Mr. Garcia a 62-year-old Mexican immigrant who has been a legal resident since the 1980s, according to his family shouted for help.
He spilled his coffee on the sidewalk as agents arrested him, said his daughter Natalie Garcia, who ran outside and saw her father handcuffed. She said the authorities told her they had a warrant for his arrest related to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge that was resolved nearly two decades ago.

They are kidnapping people from their home, starting with my father, who has the legal status, said Ms. Garcia, 32.

A week later, Mr. Garcia was still being held by immigration officials, and his family was preparing to spend Father's Day without him.Mr. Garcia and his family are among those who have been swept up in the Trump administration's immigration policy, which cracks down not only on illegal immigrants but also on legal residents. After Trump promised that Mexico would pay for 'his wall' he wants the American taxpayer to accept the burden of paying for another one of his many failed campaign promises.

#SAD

I don’t understand the point of the post, are you mad because someone with a warrant was arrested ? His status as a legal resident does not matter if he is committing crimes .

I don’t understand the point of the post, are you mad because someone with a warrant was arrested ? His status as a legal resident does not matter if he is committing crimes .
Exactly, the green card is revoked upon arrest for even a minor crime thus opening up people like this guy to deportation. They need to know that the Green Card is a privilege not a right and the rules for obtaining and keeping a GC are very strict with no exceptions.

well damn that says obama deported more illegals than the other presidents combined .
Yes he did, but the ones Obama deported were true criminals. Trump wants to deport them all regardless of criminal history or whether there are removal orders pending.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes he did, but the ones Obama deported were true criminals. Trump wants to deport them all regardless of criminal history or whether there are removal orders pending.

:roflmao:

So he's wanted for domestic violence and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because he wont be home on father's day? Legal immigrant or not, fuck him.

I'll also say this. I normally don't ever call for wars on foreign soil but, I see illegal immigration as an act of hostility against the United States. We need to invade Mexico and destroy the mother fuckers.

Ya gee, maybe that's due to the simple fact it's god damn illegal to be here illegally. For fuck sakes!

for all you cult members out there... he was legal..

Mr. Garcia a 62-year-old Mexican immigrant who has been a legal resident since the 1980s,

trump's a pig, locking up children, he wouldn't do that if they were white... #SAD
This so called cult member says lookup the definitions of legal resident and us citizen.

If anyone other than white people are arrested for criminal activity, it is because they are black, mexican, etc. No other reason applies, it does not matter if they are a criminal, just shot someone and are standing there with a gun in their hand or if they just cut someones throat and have blood all over them and 10 witnesses. The police arrested them because they are not white, not because they committed a crime. Any non-whites that commit criminal offenses should not be charged otherwise it is RACIST!

I wonder if that works in other countries? When I leave to go to Europe then Africa this year I will leave my passport at home and be an illegal alien. Lets see if I can get free medical, free housing, a job, live tax free, free college and be immune to all laws in the country I am in. Then if anything does not go my way I can stomp my feet up and down and roll around on the floor and say it is because of my race, not because I am in the country illegally. Sounds legit to me. Fuck you common sense, I am entitled to anything and everything I want no matter who it hurts and if you do not accept that then you are racist and "insert any low iq nonsense insults here" :jerkit::roflmao:

That pretty much sums it up.

Now I will be labeled a Trump lover, a racist and other random insults for not agreeing with criminals. What is funny is anytime someone commits a crime they are separated from their families, I do not ever recall a time someone went to jail and was allowed to move their kids and wife/husband in their jail cell with them lmao.

I'm still trying to figure out how to deport my mother in law

This whole thread is just another example of what moron you are..

Jose Luis Garcia was watering his lawn and drinking his morning coffee outside his home in Southern California last Sunday when federal immigration authorities showed up.
Mr. Garcia a 62-year-old Mexican immigrant who has been a legal resident since the 1980s, according to his family shouted for help.
He spilled his coffee on the sidewalk as agents arrested him, said his daughter Natalie Garcia, who ran outside and saw her father handcuffed. She said the authorities told her they had a warrant for his arrest related to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge that was resolved nearly two decades ago.

They are kidnapping people from their home, starting with my father, who has the legal status, said Ms. Garcia, 32.

A week later, Mr. Garcia was still being held by immigration officials, and his family was preparing to spend Father's Day without him.Mr. Garcia and his family are among those who have been swept up in the Trump administration's immigration policy, which cracks down not only on illegal immigrants but also on legal residents. After Trump promised that Mexico would pay for 'his wall' he wants the American taxpayer to accept the burden of paying for another one of his many failed campaign promises.

#SAD

Get Shredded!
SMH.. Clearly you don't get out of the hood much .

If anyone other than white people are arrested for criminal activity, it is because they are black, mexican, etc. No other reason applies, it does not matter if they are a criminal, just shot someone and are standing there with a gun in their hand or if they just cut someones throat and have blood all over them and 10 witnesses. The police arrested them because they are not white, not because they committed a crime. Any non-whites that commit criminal offenses should not be charged otherwise it is RACIST!

I wonder if that works in other countries? When I leave to go to Europe then Africa this year I will leave my passport at home and be an illegal alien. Lets see if I can get free medical, free housing, a job, live tax free, free college and be immune to all laws in the country I am in. Then if anything does not go my way I can stomp my feet up and down and roll around on the floor and say it is because of my race, not because I am in the country illegally. Sounds legit to me. Fuck you common sense, I am entitled to anything and everything I want no matter who it hurts and if you do not accept that then you are racist and "insert any low iq nonsense insults here" :jerkit::roflmao:

That pretty much sums it up.

Now I will be labeled a Trump lover, a racist and other random insults for not agreeing with criminals. What is funny is anytime someone commits a crime they are separated from their families, I do not ever recall a time someone went to jail and was allowed to move their kids and wife/husband in their jail cell with them lmao.

The majority of black people killed in America is at the hands of other blacks, not cops and not whites. These statistics and data are all available for anyone to read.

You should pay attention to what he actually says instead of what some dumbass tells you, they’re all criminals, it’s illegal to sneak across the border what’s so hard to understand about that

You should pay attention to what he actually says instead of what some dumbass tells you, they’re all criminals, it’s illegal to sneak across the border what’s so hard to understand about that

Liberal Logic:
just because an immigrant crossed our border illegally does not mean they broke any laws and are criminals. :stupid:

According to the story his warrant was resolved two decades ago sounds to me like ice needs to get their shit straight

According to the story his warrant was resolved two decades ago sounds to me like ice needs to get their shit straight

It says the warrant they picked him up on is related to that old incident, I’m not sure of the details but there’s a reason why these anti American stories leave things out, I hope you see that

… the truth will make you unpopular with the 'cult followers' …. the 'defenders of trump' will gang up on you..they don't want you to have an opinion other than one that other trumpski cultist's agree with #SAD

The majority of black people killed in America is at the hands of other blacks, not cops and not whites. These statistics and data are all available for anyone to read.

who's talking about 'black on black' crime ?? you're off topic again 'cult boy'.. :roflmao:

In a statement to the Daily News, ICE confirmed Garcia’s arrest, saying that "Mr. Garcia has past criminal convictions that make him amenable to removal from the United States."

who's talking about 'black on black' crime ?? you're off topic again 'cult boy'.. :roflmao:

good question, I think I posted in the wrong thread. lol

Back