• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy here

Darb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys, I am a 45 year old male. I used to lift years ago and now getting back into it for the past half year. Mid-life crisis time I guess. Results are a lot slower than they used to be. Due to low T levels, for the past year I have been giving myself 200MG Test Cypionate injections every 2 weeks which I think are not enough. I do want to bulk up and build my strength. Any advice on what cycles to start with and with what? Also any advice on best website to buy from? thanks for your time

On behalf of H-AS Pharma ... Welcome to IMF/ASF .. You have everything to gain from being here.. tons of knowledge and bro's willing to help out.

What is your cycle history aside from the Test cyp first.. ?? I'd keep it simple since you're getting back into it.. Test and Nandrolone .. (either NPP or Deca). Not only will you get a bit of size.. but you'll get strength gains and the nandrolone has therapeutic benefits that will help alleviate some the aches and pains we face as old farts.

Aside from that, its hard to give you advice, without knowing your stats... ie hgt and wgt.. any health issues.. any lifestyle issues ..do you have a plan in place for diet and workout ..etc etc..

I'm 43. Been using anabolics of and on for 20+ yrs .. and at this stage in my life, when I want to bulk a little bit, I run 400mg Test/week and 400mg Nandrolone.. that's it. So don't go thinking you need to cram your system full of crap to get gains.. You need to focus on your plan first.. put it together.. don't be afraid to ask for advice.. then follow thru..

Hello guys, I am a 45 year old male. I used to lift years ago and now getting back into it for the past half year. Mid-life crisis time I guess. Results are a lot slower than they used to be. Due to low T levels, for the past year I have been giving myself 200MG Test Cypionate injections every 2 weeks which I think are not enough. I do want to bulk up and build my strength. Any advice on what cycles to start with and with what? Also any advice on best website to buy from? thanks for your time

Welcome to the forum!

First off 200mg of Cyp every 2 weeks is NOT enough...you're putting your body on a roller coaster of hormones (maybe i missed it but im surprised nobody pointed this out).

100mg to 150mg EVERY WEEK is the standard. Plus having an AI on hand in case your estrogen spikes (some folks are very prone to converting to estrogen).

That alone should help you see some changes and feel a shit ton better.

Then obviously a full blood panel to see what you're at health wise. I'd say if you're bloods sre good, 500mg of test every week would be a good start with MAYBE 200mg of nandrolone for joints, but assuming you can be sensible with your training, try test only first time around to see how you react.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help! Yeah, the 200 is from my dr for low t and you are right about it not being enough. Up and down. Luckily I found this site with some great recourses!

Back