• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching available

IML Gear Cream!
there is a thread in the GC forum called ask Mr Green go there & ask or just PM Mr Green.
good luck endo

Man that back yard is brutal. Ever think about hiring a lawn guy?

Aside from the back yard I did drop you a line. When time permits please have a gander. Thanks

Aside from the back yard I did drop you a line. When time permits please have a gander. Thanks

Come on now, Mr Green is actually a cool cat. No need to stir the pot.

Come on now, Mr Green is actually a cool cat. No need to stir the pot.

Jeez you again? Bro go back to the pit. The back yard comment was a little joke. Relax. No ones stirring anything but you. Believe it or not some of us adults can separate pit threads from sponsor threads. I'm willin to drop some coin for good advice/direction.

Last edited:

Jeez you again? Bro go back to the pit. The back yard comment was a little joke. Relax. No ones stirring anything but you. Believe it or not some of us adults can separate pit threads from sponsor threads. I'm willin to drop some coin for good advice/direction.

You should be the one to go back to the Pit as you are so loved there!

You should be the one to go back to the Pit as you are so loved there!

Well out of respect to the preacher man and GC as a sponsor, I'm going to disregard you and the comments. I've donated to these fellas and they've been more than helpful. I'm not going to show them any disrespect here. Good luck to you, friend.

Responded to message and yes when you have a lot of dogs the yard tends to suffer.

Anyways yes still providing coaching

Back