• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member and first purchase

Trader

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am really getting excited. Been researching Purity Source Labs and the preponderance of evidence indicates they are the real deal. Been looking for a great source for years....years ago I reasoned that if someone came along and started a new genuine hgh brand and treated their customers with honesty and decent service, they could make a fortune. PSL appears to endorse that same business model. I will place my first order tomorrow for some test c and hgh. My body desperatedly needs hgh...numerous injuries. If they come thru for me, I intend on being a loyal customer.

Welcome to ASF! Definitely post a review of their GH in the source section, I am interested in it for healing injuries as well.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the neighborhood, youve made a good choice.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board. PSL will take great care of you. Very very professional source with phenomenal products of the highest purity. If you have any questions or need any help. Feel free to reach out.

On behalf of H-AS Pharma ... Welcome to IMF/ASF .. You have everything to gain from being here.. tons of knowledge and bro's willing to help out.

PSL is a great sponsor.. They have a few reps on both boards that can help you lay out a plan to accomplish your goals. .. Don't hesitate to reach out to them if you have any questions ..

I am really getting excited. Been researching Purity Source Labs and the preponderance of evidence indicates they are the real deal. Been looking for a great source for years....years ago I reasoned that if someone came along and started a new genuine hgh brand and treated their customers with honesty and decent service, they could make a fortune. PSL appears to endorse that same business model. I will place my first order tomorrow for some test c and hgh. My body desperatedly needs hgh...numerous injuries. If they come thru for me, I intend on being a loyal customer.

Back