• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👉👉 MONSTER Primo/Tren/Test P AUCTION 👈👈

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 vials Primo (gold line ) 100mg
2 vials tren A ( reg line) 100mg
2 vials test P (reg line) 100mg
1 pack Winstrol 20mg (50 tabs)

-Bids start at $250
-free shipping
- $5 increments

-"AUCTION ENDS JUNE 20TH @ 8pm Central"-

2 vials Primo (gold line ) 100mg
2 vials tren A ( reg line) 100mg
2 vials test P (reg line) 100mg
1 pack Winstrol 20mg (50 tabs)

-Bids start at $250
-free shipping
- $5 increments

-"AUCTION ENDS JUNE 20TH @ 8pm Central"-

$250

This was a great auction but damn, you would need to buy 18 more vials of Primo to get a good run, 2 is nowhere near enough lol, especially at 1 gram a week!

Congrats winner!

Seriously thank you guys for this. Your service and products are top notch. You dont need to do cool shit like this but the fact that you do says a lot about you all.

This was a great auction but damn, you would need to buy 18 more vials of Primo to get a good run, 2 is nowhere near enough lol, especially at 1 gram a week!

Congrats winner!

Believe me I know it but I've always been curious about Primo. This is just a little encouragement to try it on my next blast and I add it the next order. I literally use everything else so this pack was meant for me

Believe me I know it but I've always been curious about Primo. This is just a little encouragement to try it on my next blast and I add it the next order. I literally use everything else so this pack was meant for me

I have never tried Monsters Primo but I have heard and read it was fine, I love this shit, but I was told to run it at 1g a week for 20 weeks with low Test, I cannot wait to try it again, just wish we had some Labs out there that would cut a deal on this many vials, so far I have found none, good luck dude, it is great stuff!

Back