• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump says he wants US to stand at attention like North Koreans do for Kim Jong

charley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

President Donald Trump said Friday he wants Americans to sit up at attention as North Koreans do for dictator Kim Jong Un.
"He's the head of the country," Trump said of Kim Friday during a live interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "And I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different."
"He speaks and his people sit up at attention," the President added. "I want my people to do the same."

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

lol... spoken like a true 'trump cultist' … "Mexico will pay for the Wall"... :roflmao: ...
mother fucker I did not vote for trump, if you said that to my face I would punch your fucking skull in right now, go fuck yourself, you got your head so far up that liberal dried up pussy of Bernie that the real truth escapes you

mother fucker I did not vote for trump, if you said that to my face I would punch your fucking skull in right now, go fuck yourself, you got your head so far up that liberal dried up pussy of Bernie that the real truth escapes you

calm down heck... I didn't say you voted for trumpski, I remember you said otherwise... you know where I live heck, anytime you want to meet up .. don't talk like a 'tuff guy' behind a keyboard, it makes you sound like a pussy.. just sayin' …. have a good weekend..

I stood at attention and saluted this post

Charley’s an idiot, but it’s extremely satisfying that trump is doing so well and it’s just tearing him up inside, win win

calm down heck... I didn't say you voted for trumpski, I remember you said otherwise... you know where I live heck, anytime you want to meet up .. don't talk like a 'tuff guy' behind a keyboard, it makes you sound like a pussy.. just sayin' …. have a good weekend..
Bro I awlays have your back when people give you shit, dont ever talk to me like you do to Rob, from my perspective your the fluffy guy talking shit behind a computer screen, I said nothing to attack you personally that was you so, whatever

Charley’s an idiot, but it’s extremely satisfying that trump is doing so well and it’s just tearing him up inside, win win
I find it satifying that our country is benefiting from some common sense and political non establishment leadership, I could care less if it was Obama Trump or Hillary delivering, I dont subscribe to identity politics, I'm not on a side of who is the winner or loser. If I'm a passenger on a plane and Trump or Hillary was a pilot I would want them to succeed, seems like some folks here would prefer to die in a fiery plane crash just to say I told you so

I find it satifying that our country is benefiting from some common sense and political non establishment leadership, I could care less if it was Obama Trump or Hillary delivering, I dont subscribe to identity politics, I'm not on a side of who is the winner or loser. If I'm a passenger on a plane and Trump or Hillary was a pilot I would want them to succeed, seems like some folks here would prefer to die in a fiery plane crash just to say I told you so

Couldn’t agree more

but why salute a dictator ? I don't get it
are you referring to the picture? Trump shouldnt salute military leaders, its a custom and basically the lower ranking salutes the higher ranking, the lower ranking then holds that salute till the hight ranking person lowers their salute so this picture is all backwards, but I believe hes trying to show respect, fucking stoopid is the only word for it

Kinda reminded me of Stimpy when he did it...at least he kept his tongue in.

Question?
Would you stand at attention for Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein if either was president elect?

Question?
Would you stand at attention for Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein if either was president elect?
I would for any president it’s just respect same as when you meet someone.

Obama would get the “sieg heil”, it’s more fitting

Get Shredded!
Obama gets the zieg hell yeah okay look at the history of the world and you will see the way Trump acts and talks and expect people to be is very similar to exactly how Adolf Hitler was even down to their mental issues like schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur they both have the same personality Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler

Obama gets the zieg hell yeah okay look at the history of the world and you will see the way Trump acts and talks and expect people to be is very similar to exactly how Adolf Hitler was even down to their mental issues like schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur they both have the same personality Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler

Boy nothing gets by you does it??

A5B7D5B6-C6F8-4470-AE6B-BEAD08F14926.jpeg

So Hitler's your role model? Because he's a better human than Barack? I bet your a big Lee Marvin fan, huh?

Couldn’t resist

Attachments

• BFFCD276-69FE-4449-B4B4-74055F5B096A.jpeg
    BFFCD276-69FE-4449-B4B4-74055F5B096A.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 32

So from your response it’s easy to surmise you voted for Hillary?

And BTW saluting an officer of an enemy country is cunt move. And fuck Obama this is a Trump topic.

Let a muthafucka have a godamn opinion for fucks sake. You’re no better than Charley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
So you hate the flag? You hate our country? Then get the fuck out, communists.

don't let Chuck the 14 year old forum retard get you upset.

So Hitler's your role model? Because he's a better human than Barack? I bet your a big Lee Marvin fan, huh?

How do you get role model from that? If I didn’t support obama why would I look up to another leader with similar policies? It’s not that hard to understand

[FONT=&]President Donald Trump said Friday he wants Americans to sit up at attention as North Koreans do for dictator Kim Jong Un.[/FONT][FONT=&]"He's the head of the country," Trump said of Kim Friday during a live interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "And I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different."[/FONT][FONT=&]"He speaks and his people sit up at attention," the President added. "I want my people to do the same."[/FONT]

I think what Trump was implying is he would like all Americans to respect the office of POTUS, as they fucking should regardless of who is in it. No where did I read Trump wants Americans to stand for Kim Jong Un. But of course mainstream libtard media likes to read into shit and spin it so people like Chuck believe and spread more hate.

Back